Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Zane Lowe @ breakfast.
  • scholarsgate
    Free Member

Anyone else finding him a bit too epic for 7.00am?

MartynS

I guess your not on board….

he is a bit “much” sometimes!

slimjim78
    Free Member

nobber

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Sooner him than that prick Moyles.

scholarsgate
    Free Member

who you calling a nobber?

Can be a bit full on, but its the first time I’ve managed to listen to a Radio 1 breakfast show in a long time. That Adam chap before him was far more bearable than Dev too.

prezet
    Free Member

+1 (Moyles, the Clarkson of radio)

flip
    Free Member

+2

I thought he was quite good, so good in fact that i wouldn’t normally listen to Radio 1 but left it on because it was him.

Moyles is a total prick IMO

zokes
    Free Member

(Moyles, the Clarkson of radio)

When he’s not playing up to the camera and being a prize moron, Clarkson actually has quite a lot of interesting stuff to say. I can’t ever imagine Moyles achieving that small feat.

stumpy01

Teetosugars – Member

+1.

Listened to R1 today, as at least with stand in DJ’s you actually get to hear some music, not just endless ME ME ME waffle.

I love Clarkson, buy can’t stand Moyles

MSP

Didn’t Clarkson take out a super injunction to stop you expressing your undying love for him.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Rather him than Moyles x 1,000,000,000

I hate that stale old breakfast show formula of a self-declared ‘funnyman’ supported by a gang of ‘zany’ sycophants. If I wanted to subject myself to that sort of thing I’d post on online MTB forums…

andy_hamgreen

enjoying Annie Mac too
    would never listen to Moyles as he is a total ****t – what bh8er ^^ says x a lot

jackoinmoss
    Free Member

I was glad he was on given what radio 2 had to offer this morning.

Richard Madeley the Partridge of the radio.

scud
    Free Member

I normally listen to Radio 2 as i can’t stand Moyles either, but Richard Madeley standing in for Chris Evans is awful, i almost slipped into a coma whilst driving.

cyclistm
    Free Member

I like Moyles and Clarkson

ads-b
    Free Member

Waking up to Skrillex at 7:20 this morning was just way too much for me. But he followed it up with The Doors which was nice. But the damage was done. Had to turn over in fear of another heavy tune forcing me out of bed on my first day back at work.

Plus I cant stand Zane Lowe. Was too much phoney praise and arse licking.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

When he’s not playing up to the camera and being a prize moron, Clarkson actually has quite a lot of interesting stuff to say.

Erm, like what? 😕

I mean stuff that’s his own ideas, not something he plagiarised from elsewhere. I’ve seldom seen Clarkson come up with anything that some other knobend hazzunt spouted before.

Could never stand Moyles. I remember when he started on R1, just after Mark and Lard. I’d listen to those two, then switch off cos Moyles was such a complete tosser.

RichieBoy
    Free Member

Cant stand anyone on radio 1. Zane Lowe is truly awful, and Moyles needs a kicking.

6 music is our choice for the workshop, although Huey Morgan is starting to grate a bit….

brakes
    Free Member

I’m.
    On.
    Board.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

When he’s not playing up to the camera and being a prize moron, Clarkson actually has quite a lot of interesting stuff to say.

Erm, like what?

Err,This?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Victoria_Cross:_For_Valour

wrecker
    Free Member

Huw Stephens; SHIT idiot
    Fearne cotton; SHIT
    Annie Mac; total SHIT
    Edith bowman; SHIT
    Version Kay; SHIT

Radio one is being killed by “vanilla” tryhards with FA interesting to say.
    One of the few things they have got right is Zane Lowe IMO.

CountZero

Bought myself a DAB/iPod dock at Christmas, 50% off in Sainsbury’s, and it’s got an alarm function. Huzzah! 6Music to wake up to in the mornings at last. I haven’t listened to Radio 1 since Zoe Ball, Moyles makes me homicidal, so my only option has been Radio 2, my 20 year old Panasonic boombox sounds great, but it’s only FM, and my little Pure One doesn’t have an alarm.
    Although I think if I’d had a DAB when George Lamb was on I’d have gone back to Radio 2, he’s even worse than the fat prat Moyles.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Zane Lowe appears to absolutely adore himself.

The radio gets retuned quicker than a quick thing if I hear Moyles speak.

headfirst
    Free Member

Thank god for Alan Partridge on the audiobook! I think audiobooks on the way to and from work could be the future.

souldrummer
    Free Member

Well I for one enjoy listening to Moyles in the morning, so was quite disappointed that he wasn’t on today. I quite like Zane Lowe in the evening, but he was a bit too full-on for my liking this morning. Thought the Adam bloke just sounded like a watered down Vernon Kaye – but just as annoying.

slowrider
    Free Member

I sit close enough to the radio to turn it down between good choons

grahamt1980

Loving Annie Mac being on instead of the total moron airhead fearne cotton.
    One day the stupid bitchs’ skull is going to collapse under the vacuum that exists between her ears.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Zane Lowe @ breakfast.’ is closed to new replies.