Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • YT WIcked 150 owners??? Anyone??
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Hi, im looking for YT Wicked owners to give review on their bike? Warranty? Delivery? The reason being is i fancy getting this:

http://www.yt-industries.com/shop/en/Bikes/Wicked150ltd

But havent seen any bike in my local trail or know anyone who owns one. Would appreciate any personal info on the bike and aftermarket sales. Cheers.

jakebeach

Got the standard 150. Took 7 days from YT receiving the payment to it being with me (I am in England.) All seems good quality, especially for the price.

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

Mate of mine has one. Loves it. He managed to crack the frame on the chain/seatstays (i forget which) but it was replaced under warranty, no problem at all and swift turnaround too.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Thanks evryone who reply… @pocketshepherd. How he manage to crack a frame? Big jump? Im in the UK as well i was thinking about going to germany to test as well. Will be buying two bikes .. One for the missus, dont know yet if they stock on spot. I probably gonna drive with bike carrier.

@jakebeach… How is the sizing? High-low points of the bike? Hows the suspension?

jakebeach

I’m about 5.11 and have the medium, coming from a large C456. Thought I would need a large but sat on a medium at the passportes and it was fine for me. Not really any bad points about the bike I can think of. The weight is good. Suspension all works well and the monarch doesn’t ‘bob’ with the pedal mode on. 2 step revs are also quite handy for hill riding!

Never ridden one, but the frame seems quite similar to a lapierre.

gibbonarms
    Free Member

I don’t own one but here’s MBR’s review of their’s

clicky ere

Hope that helps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘YT WIcked 150 owners??? Anyone??’ is closed to new replies.