Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • YT Capra Sizing
  • jammer
    Free Member

I’m unsure about which size Capra to go for. I’m 5’7″ / 5’8″ which is the upper and of a small on their site but the sizing looks pretty small.

Anybody have any experience / advice on sizing.

Thanks

Rosss
    Free Member

There is a long thread on here and a huge one on Pinkbike with pretty much all sizes covered, give them a read.

From what I’ve read and having tried a large Capra get a medium if you like a longer bike and a small if you like it more ‘chuckable’

chakaping
    Free Member

Might be able to help in that I was considering one for a brief spell, and I’m the same height as you.

Anyway, I took advice from one of the magazine testers who had reviewed it and he was firmly convinced I should go for medium.

Though TBH I like the look of the large geometry.

(I got a 29er instead BTW)

blahblahblah
    Free Member

5’8″ here.

Was worried about the 6″ Reverb going low enough in the medium frame.

I have a 30.5″ inside leg. Reverb is at its lowest, in a medium frame, the saddle height is perfect for me on flats. Would have to raise the seatpost slightly if I wore clips.

Would not want the reach of the bike to be any shorter. The extra room to move your body around on the bike is worth it.

jammer
    Free Member

Great thanks.

I’ll have a read of the other threads but I think I’m leaning towards a medium.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘YT Capra Sizing’ is closed to new replies.