Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • YT Capra Pro size quandry – anyone got a small size frame?
  • trossleyandrew
    Free Member

Hi,

After a great deal of reading and reviewing I eventually ordered a medium YT Capra Pro Race just before the shock problem kicked off and its currently sitting in the house unused as I’m not convinced its the right size. I’m 175cm (5’8″) and a medium should fit, but to get the same saddle height as my current bike I have to have the seat pin as low as it goes. YT are being pretty good – but they can’t point me at anyone who has a small – so I’m putting a call out to SingleTrack forum readers as I’m after a favour. I am looking for a Capra Pro owner who has a recent model in the small frame size. All I’d like to do is sit on the small frame bike – I’m not looking to take it for a spin or anything. I live in SE London and so if you’re in this general area then let me know if you’re happy to help me out.

Thanks

Andrew

pugster007
    Free Member

I’m 5 6 with a 29 inside leg, I have a small and it just fits in the leg with the reverb right down owing to the 150mm travel, based in North Wales so can’t let you sit on it. If it fits in the leg then keep it, the small has a 400mm reach, that’s a bit short for some folks, but it’s one of the things that makes the Capra so playful, easy to shift your weight around IMHO.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘YT Capra Pro size quandry – anyone got a small size frame?’ is closed to new replies.