Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • YouTube Ads?
  • stevextc
    Free Member

Do we all see the same for the same video or is it targeted…

I still keep watching GMBN for example (even if it now seems like nothing new ever comes up) but I’m pretty certain I’ll never buy a C5… which I get advertised 2/3 times…really long and no “skip this ad”…

Is it me or do advertisers not think keep playing the same long annoying ad is going to have a negative effect….

legend
    Free Member

GCN/GMBN seem to be making an arse of adverts at the moment. Some of the training videos stop for adverts mid-interval 🙄

matt_outandabout

targeted

This.

stevextc
    Free Member

GCN/GMBN seem to be making an arse of adverts at the moment. Some of the training videos stop for adverts mid-interval

Yep (forgot that one) which certainly doesn’t make me want to buy the C5…..

or perhaps its ultra subtle…. 😀
    Just as you get the the 15 secs part, dripping sweat … as your thinking why do I do this along comes an car – with A/C???

I guess super subtle would be switching to an e-bike ad just as your attacking the steepest part with “forget bothering to get fit – sav ethe pain.. buy an e-bike”

So do you not get C5 ads ???

I’m curious as I can’t for the life of me think what would lead google to think this is targeted advertising for me and google AI/cognitive is pretty amazing.

I was playing with google photo’s last night…and they created an item called “bikes”.(for example).. this in itself isn’t amazing… what was amazing was what they had recognised as bike parts.

nick1962
    Free Member

I only seem to get ads for Grammarly.
    Obvs targeted for the STW pedant crew 😉

andytherocketeer

adverts?

the only adverts I get in youtube are those where the entity you are watching does the promo thing. (edit: or the whole vid is sponsored content)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘YouTube Ads?’ is closed to new replies.