• This topic has 24 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You're not singing anymore? (are you Man U)
  • hora
    Free Member

What a way to break your running streak huh?

Bet the Man U fans are crying all the way down the M6 toll road and M1. 😆

Hadge
    Free Member

Pmsl, very funny 😀

darrell
    Free Member

there's a horribly large number of 'em here in Norway as well 😥

philsimm
    Free Member

What did Owen do for the last 20 mins??

**** all
    😆

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I thought the Reds would win this one… too much pride to lose 6 on the trot… I took all my UTD players out my PremLeague Fantasy Team in anticipation.
    Well deserved win after a shit couple of weeks.

hora
    Free Member

What did Owen do for the last 20 mins??

Did he 'do a Berbatov'? (i.e just walk backwards and forwards?) 🙄

zaskar
    Free Member

It's only footy not life and death.

Liverpool were the better team and I'm a Utd fan even when they play crap. Not crying though-just see room for huge improvement.

Well done Liverpool.

Playing Chelsea next week-and they are the best team.

philsimm
    Free Member

is that a new dance move?

hora
    Free Member

Playing Chelsea next week-and they are the best team.

i'm genuinely amazed that they've 'tamed' and getting the best (still) from Anelka. I always thought Chelsea rinsed-through talent. Somehow they are keeping Anelka online though.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

United are pretty shit without ronaldo, valencia is pretty gash and he never seems confident to take people on

hora
    Free Member

Thing is Utd had 5 yrs? our of Ronaldo yet you get the impression (from the media) that they treated him like a disloyal-tw*t when he wanted to move on (you know, his ambition after loyal service and hardwork) to join his dream club. I mean Utd was hardly a benovelent Sugar-daddy and Ronaldo the petulent child. Again- its only the media-perspective we see though. Personally, if he had brought my club THAT many goals I would have given him plaudits and thank yous…not Man U though….the Credit Card club.

tails
    Free Member

Thing is Utd had 5 yrs? our of Ronaldo yet you get the impression (from the media) that they treated him like a disloyal-tw*t when he wanted to move on (you know, his ambition after loyal service and hardwork) to join his dream club. I mean Utd was hardly a benovelent Sugar-daddy and Ronaldo the petulent child. Again- its only the media-perspective we see though. Personally, if he had brought my club THAT many goals I would have given him plaudits and thank yous…not Man U though….the Credit Card club.

Right okay hora, fergie even said he'd be welcome back in his late twenties and I wouldn't bet against it. He certainly didn't leave in the same manner as beckham or stam.

hora
    Free Member

I dont think he'd go back to be honest.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Anyone ever seen Paul Scholes pass the all forward??? 😕

Most over rated player ever in the history of football.

mike_check
    Free Member

nope, but I did see Scholes get bossed by Lucas!

ransos
    Free Member

United will still finish above Liverpool.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Without massive help from the ref UTD consistantly prove to be nothing other than ordinary.

/truth

Junkyard
    Free Member

utd were poor Liverpool deserved the victory though Caragher should have gone for that rugby move on owen IMHO.
    Doubt Liverpool will be ahead at the end of season.
    Every team looks worse this year.
    Valencia looks rubbish….fast but rubbish.
    Fair result given balance of play on the day we looked like we could have played for ever and never have scored.

Yours a UTD fan.

Hora you must get exicted every week when teams you dont support play each other and one of them looses.

hora
    Free Member

junkyard Im a Huddersfield Town fan so you can imagine Im a bitter chunt

BlingBling
    Free Member

Caragher should have gone for that rugby move on owen IMHO.

Vidic did EXACTLY the same thing to Kuyt and only got a yellow but somehow you think Carra should have walked? 😕

Consistency is what most supporters want, UTD supporters obviously expect their own rules.

surfer
    Free Member

Carragers tackle on the edge of the box (O'Shea?) was awesome. A true Tommy Smith "welcome to Anfield" tackle!
    To be fair O'Shea didnt look for anything so respect to him for that.
    Vidic is absolutely terrified of Torres and that has carried forward from the previous drubbing when he was turned inside out and eventually sent off.
    As well as the foul on Kuyt he had fouled Torres on several occasions, notably punching him in the back. He also fouled Reina when he tried to throw the ball out.
    He is a good player but he will be haunted by Torres!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not completely sure that a foul in the oppositions half is the same as a foul on the edge of your own area. Are they really exactly the same? Vidic could easily have been a straight red as it was just as cynical as Carraghers professional foul…was either player trying to get the ball in any way shape or form or just playing the man? Why did he do it then? Clealry Owen (and Kuyt) was through on goal without the interference. Still think the closeness to goal makes a difference but agree we could debate the point if we cared.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Proximity to the goal makes no difference (uless it's inside the box of course).
    Both Kuyt and Owen were clean through and would have had a 1 on 1 and yes both defenders could (should?) have walked.

However you cannnot give one a yellow because he plays for the bestest team in the whole wide world ever and the other a red card because he's a scouser.

The ref had some consistency which is what we all want.

mikey74
    Free Member

Owen was not clean through on goal: The direction of his run and the ball was actually going away from goal (more towards the corner) and there was another defender level with Owen at the time he went down who could also have got a tackle in. Vidic was the last defender and if he hadn't commited the foul, it would have resulted on a shot on goal – not the same circumstances. I think Vidic should have been given a straight red. Carra's only deserved a yellow.

hora
    Free Member

Junkyard, shouldnt you be supporting Bolton or Blackburn? 🙄

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘You're not singing anymore? (are you Man U)’ is closed to new replies.