Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Your worst trail poo experience.
  • Poopscoop

Many moons back I feel of the bike along an alley way.

Before getting up I noticed a perfectly spherical dog egg stuck right onto the end of my thumb.

You couldn’t have placed it better if you had tried. Is was like a lollipop. Mesmerising it was.

tomhoward

Poopscoop – Member
    Mesmerising it was.

Inspiring, even?

Poopscoop

^^

Now you mention it, yes actually.

I felt at one with the universe for a brief few seconds as I admired chaos theory at work.

ajantom

Not a trail poo story….but I once made the local rag.

It’d been a heavy night out on the town followed by a kebab and then a house party with lots of shots.

On my meandering way back home through town my tummy suddenly started gurgling and the need to unburden myself became paramount.

I was on a quiet side street and I dashed into what seemed to be a small car park and made my unsteady way to the most secluded corner.

A torrent ensued, somehow I kept upright and amazingly none of it went on me. I had to ditch the under-crackers though.

I made it home, and the following day I’d pretty much forgotten about it.
    The day after however the main story in the local paper was that someone had ‘vandalised’ the car of the headmaster of a small prep school in town. It seems I’d pooed all down his drivers door and left my pants on his bonnet. There was an accompanying grainy photo of me in the car park from a security camera. Luckily of such bad quality that I was unrecognisable.

I did feel a bit guilty. Though in my defence I was absolutely shitfaced.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Back in my yoof, I was seeing how many mates I could jump over on my ’89 Rockhopper Comp (complete with 150mm stem and 480mm bars!) and just as I took off from the ramp made from planks and pallets, I piece of dog poo flew up and went in my eye… It stank and I knew what it was right away. I think I smashed all my PBs getting home as fast as I could to get it washed out for fear of parasitic blindness!

Wasn’t a trail poo as such, but rather an industrial estate poo.

funkmasterp

When I was about twelve, climbing a big wall to get in to an orchard to ‘borrow’ some apples. Vaulted on to the wall (about six foot or more) and my hand sunk in to a massive dog egg. Warm, moist and deep. To this day I can’t fathom how a turd that size got that high up.

onandon
    Free Member

Whatever happened to jumping mates on pallet ramps. We used to always do that and there was never a short supply of people willing to lay on the floor waiting to get hit.

funkmasterp

Whatever happened to jumping mates on pallet ramps. We used to always do that and there was never a short supply of people willing to lay on the floor waiting to get hit.

Nothing compares to that giddy dread of having your older brother attempt to jump you and your friends on his Grifter.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Your worst trail poo experience.’ is closed to new replies.