Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 201 total)
  • Your STW name
  • legend
    Free Member

mine’s more to do with little racing cars……. and less to do with my public perception

it made sense during the 2secs of though i gave it

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

TurnerGuy – Member

I thought TandemJeremy was called that because he is bipolar?

Lolz

Just imagine if there were two of me

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I like boiled eggs.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stevio

cos in my primary school class in the 70’s there were 5 boys called Stephen/Steve out of 15… Stephen Ormerod, Steve Teare, etcetc, and in my christian phase in my teens/20’s there were a few more so Stevio StevieB Stevie T, and on. Stuck, and better than “Fishing Rod”/”Haemorrhoid (sic)”/Step Hen. At work after 25 years i’m “Ombi” cos a former colleague with a cleft palate couldn’t say Ormerod…

Also float around as Stevio1967 elsewhere

stevio

cos in my primary school class in the 70’s there were 5 boys called Stephen/Steve out of 15… Stephen Ormerod, Steve Teare, etcetc, and in my christian phase in my teens/20’s there were a few more so Stevio StevieB Stevie T, and on. Stuck, and better than “Fishing Rod”/”Haemorrhoid (sic)”/Step Hen. At work after 25 years i’m “Ombi” cos a former colleague with a cleft palate couldn’t say Ormerod…

Also float around as Stevio1967 elsewhere

studmuffin
    Free Member

😉

darrell
    Free Member

err its my name

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Andy.W- It’s my name.
    BJJ- The other sport I enjoy doing,a martial art called Brazilian jui-jitsu.

CheesybeanZ

treemagnet, midlifecrashes and worldclassaccident had gone so i guess
    my favourite food was next – baked spud with beans and cheeeze 😀

noteeth
    Free Member

I got a real pretty mouth.

cinnamon_girl

Well, this has been interesting finding out who came back under a different name. 🙂

gecko76

Born in ’76 and I think geckos are cool.

MrOvershoot

cinnamon_girl – Member

Well, this has been interesting finding out who came back under a different name

Not I

Was MrOvershoot before & still am!

Its a name from my days rallying, I used to have a habit of being a bit late on the brakes and overshot more than a few junctions/turns to the point where I destroyed a farmers gate in Ulster and when the stewards were asked who did it they pointed to my car and said “Oh that will be Mr Overshoot over there”
    & yes I did pay for the gate and the farmer was very nice about it to the point of sending me a Christmas card 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

It’s my name.

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

My name is Andy and I’m into electronic music (making and listening) using old ‘analogue’ kit.. Got known for buying and selling, someone gave me the nickname, used it on another forum and it kinda stuck

willej

will is my first name, e is the initial of my second name and j is the initial of my surname. Was also a nickname at school.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

I ride a road bike a and my name is Tom.

Sorry mine STW name is boreing and took all of 2 secs to think up.

Kunstler

So much magic being shattered in this thread. I like to make up my own reasons for your names. It’s beautiful that way.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I came back under a different name once – for a while I was Big Bike Bash – this was purely because if I mentioned a particular bike event in the New Forest in August the thread got pulled.

I think I was NoSpokes when I very first joined but then one of my customers recognised my injuries and complained that I spent too much time on here or out on my bike when I was charging him for my time and was supposed to be working from home.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I played a few jazz-influenced tunes at a party. For reasons unknown I was already called Pimp; consequently Pimp – Master of the Jazz was born.

yunki
    Free Member

Right… honest now… who else makes up a different reason everytime this thread comes around?

me

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

Mr_Mojo = Mr Mojo Risin aka Jim Morrison of The Doors fame!

duntstick
    Free Member

Duntstick- an adianoeta based on Kenny Everetts alter ego Cupid Stunt.

brakeswithface

I’ve face planted more times than is good for my brain. Twice I’ve been knocked unconscious without even scratching my helmet 😕

DaRC_L

All based on my initials – used to be D_Arsey (phonetic version of initials and was feeling grumpy) but after the server attack it never worked so went to the less rude and less grumpy version.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

I have a Santa Cruz (heckler) and my name is Si.

Not sure what happens if i sell it and get something else….. 😆

Amos
    Free Member

Work nick name coined after excessive facial hair and work apron combo

penguinni

I breed penguins for local restaurants in Northern Ireland.

Before the forum changeover when everyone had to re-register, I was Singletrackrocks (a bit lame, but it was created years ago). Posters used to shorten it to STR.

The rest is obviously a play on Prince’s period of insanity.

40mpg

Based on statistical analysis of my ride distance to beer intake during said rides. And rarely deviated from.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Because zeds dead baby, zeds dead…..

Waderider
    Free Member

Related to General George Wade. Well, if was either that or ‘Caulfieldrider’.

A throw-away decision many years ago. Also because I am Irish, although my sympathies and allegiance would not lie with the crown…..

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Mine’s nicked from N.A.Palmer(aka B.A.Nana), rhythm guitarist in an old punk band I was into in me yoof.

Sandwich

School nickname based on my surname.

rafe8t7
    Free Member

MInes my old graffiti “tag”…mis-spent youth…good to see it on old trains and bridges mind;-)

ratadog

Like Onzadog earlier in the thread, I masquerade under the name of the family hound, except in our case Rata the labrador is snoring gently on the sofa as I type and is about to reach the grand old age of 13 in the next few weeks.

P20

It’s after my Ritchey P20. I used it on the original forum then lost my log in details and I became C40 after my Colnago C40 road bike. When the forum was reset I managed to get P20 back. Boring, but there you go.

Lifer
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4X0BnvoExY[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member

Because I am a restaurant/cafe bar. 😀

don simon by simoncarter.es, on Flickr

alexathome
    Free Member

It’s my name, and i’m at home.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 201 total)

The topic ‘Your STW name’ is closed to new replies.