Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Your letter to Santa…
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Inspired by my mates letter below…. how will your Letter to Santa read…

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Dear Santa,

Selfish I know, but I was born this way….

please just allow me the foresight, diligence, single-mindedness and fortitude to make 2014 a year of righting this good ship.

I believe you have this in a bottle marked..MTFU… 1 BOTTLE PLEASE

In return I will repay you with the knowledge that I got better, made people happier, become a better person and made this a life worthy of living.

I’m sure that will bring an even broader smile to your face and a twinkle to your eye.

Yours

whisn

Harry_the_Spider

Dear Santa,

I too am asking for a cure for Diabetes for my daughter. She / We cope pretty well with it but every now and again it kicks her / us in the arse.

Harry The Spider
    Aged 44 and 11/12ths

[edit]I’m crying now. It happens every now and again. Diabetes is shit[/edit]

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Dear Santa,

I’d like a year without any major expenses sucking the life out of my savings like the house threatening to fall down.

I’d also like a year of good Spring/Summer/Autumn weather and totally satisfying MTB outings.

If you could manage no debilitating illnesses or major skeletal injuries for a change, that would also be great.

And I know it’s getting a bit near closing time, but some savage jungle sex with experimentally-minded women would also be nice.

Ta.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Dear Santa,

I too am asking for a cure for Diabetes for my daughter. She / We cope pretty well with it but every now and again it kicks her / us in the arse.

Harry The Spider
    Aged 44 and 11/12ths

[edit]I’m crying now. It happens every now and again. Diabetes is shit[/edit]

*Hugs* – look my mate up on facebook if you like, lovely bloke, tell him i sent you https://www.facebook.com/paul.smart.56

Rosss
    Free Member

savage jungle sex

Well that went hugely off topic…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Oh – and I forgot to mention wealth beyond counting …

As long as I don’t have to sit on your knee. Unless of course, you’re an experimentally-minded woman in disguise.

Harry_the_Spider

Ta. Alright now but every so often I have “a moment”. There are parents and kids about with far worse things to deal with.

Anyway… tell us more about this “savage jungle sex”.

fasthaggis

Yo Santa Dude.
    I know you are a bit snowed under( ho ho ho ) at this time of the year,but if you could spare a bit of magic for my brother ,that would be cool.
    He has had a bit of a rough time lately and although he is very good at faking all that MTFU bollix,I know that he could do with a wee bit more than my brotherly love .
    He’s one of the good guys ,so anything you could send his way would be great .
    Cheers ,have a good one.
    FH

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

“savage jungle sex”

he’s been asked for worse…

tomhoward

Dear Santa,

While you are at it, I’d quite like to not be diabetic anymore as well as, I’m sure you have heard, it’s shit.

and some Lego.

Yours,

Tomhoward, aged 28 1/2.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

he’s been asked for worse..

FTFY.

Too small, though.

johndoh
    Free Member

Just the savage jungle sex here please.

I’ll leave you a mince pie, but you’ll have to pass on my apologies to Rudolph – I might want to hang on to the carrot for those experimentally-minded women.

Ta.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Your letter to Santa…’ is closed to new replies.