Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Your Best Local Bike Shop and Why?
  • StuE
    Free Member

Another vote for Ride on,best shop I have been in, Craig,Andy and Bubble are all great guys

jedi

high5 2unfittoride!! marshalls cycles for the win 🙂

racefaceec90

melksham cycles.the staff are always very helpful.also the manager has let me buy bikes from him (interest free payment schemes)even though i have told him that i am unemployed (the last bike i have bought from him was my 2010 giant anthem x2 which i p/x’ed another bike towards) he didn’t have to do that.cannot recommend them enough.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Hexham bikeshop! Ask for Karen, she’ll give you anything you want on the cheap.

Euro
    Free Member

CRC. It’s 15 minutes away, dirt cheap and having friends who work there has added benefits.

faceplanter
    Free Member

Another vote for the Bike Tree in Dore, Sheffield for me! 😀

nobtwidler
    Free Member

Woodrups – Leeds
    Always helpful not the cheapest but great service!

Daveb575
    Free Member

Another vote for both The Bike Tree and 18 Bikes. Both have great customer service, are very knowledgable and happy to stand and chat.

Currently dealing with Scott @ the Bike Tree over my latest acquisition and I can’t fault the service or the deal he is doing for me. Top bloke

LoCo
    Free Member

P.S Cycles, Abercarn as the first question after how I am is would I like coffee, which is always welcome 😀

fatmax

I disagree with TJ regarding A&A and Friday Kylie, but agree here – The Bike Chain in Edinburgh.
    Friendly, helpful, efficient and knowledgable service.
    Got both road and mountain bike serviced together a couple of years back – got £40 of multitools for free.
    Buying energy bars/gels for some races – here please try some other types/flavours for free.
    And bought some MW80 Shimano boots before Christmas – for £107 with STW premier discount.
    Can’t praise them enough.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

PS Cycles in Abercarn (right next to Cwmcarn) for me too, always very helpful and quick on the kettle trigger.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Your Best Local Bike Shop and Why?’ is closed to new replies.