Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You Like This
  • grum
    Free Member

Pretty cool film on pinkbike – anyone watched it?

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/194156/

Does anyone know what the trail is that starts pretty high up and goes along a ridge near big snow patches with a huge view in the background? Would love to ride that one day.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Nice film in a radically sick, stoked, feeding off each other kind of way. I think the trail starts behind the old Super Cigs, now Tesco express in Basildon.

grum
    Free Member

I think the trail starts behind the old Super Cigs, now Tesco express in Basildon.

Not the woods behind the Nationwide in Swindon?

ton

just makes me sad……… 🙁

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Cracking flick. Looks damn good on my big pikey telly.!

Lionheart
    Free Member

Top flick! What a place and such cool tracks, some fast guys but a lot of harsh landings! And great music!!!

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

i found it a big crap and tedious same shots all the way through, and whats with the total over the top tyre on soil or bike noise played over every shot?

grum
    Free Member

Don’t be sad ton – things will pick up I’m sure 🙂

Yeah I agree they repeated the same trails too much and the SFX were a bit silly – still some great bits though. I like the fact they are still out riding in winter, shovelling snow off the trails and using fire!

spacemonkey

Good find. That was wicked.

ton

Grum……….i did enjoy it tho. 8)

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Agree with (my) anus. Its ok for the first 5 minutes and then gets a bit boring. Can’d it 15 minutes in.

Some stunning scenery and trails though make up for the not brilliant riding (compared with the usual superhuman stuff we see in vids).

portlyone

defrosting your singletrack, I like it!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘You Like This’ is closed to new replies.