Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • "You bring the sand, we'll bring the lube!" The TBC Wednesday Night Trundle.
  • Northwind

Heeeey, nice shot! Makes it look like I know what I'm doing.

Great ride, I've no idea how many times i've been up there but I've never ridden half of that route in that direction, and other bits I didn't even know were there. Spot on.

mieszko
    Free Member

Couple more from me:

Rest is HERE

Very good conditions, lots of people, good trails not too dry but no mud. Another nice ride. I will miss next week's one though.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Great time guys. Looks like I need to keep working on those skills!

The rozzer was Tom. Turns out that it's his horse that sh**s outside my house every week! 🙂

Ron

AlasdairMc

I'm surprised I missed a group of that size tonight, but the Pentlands were full of group rides – it seems Wednesday night is the new Saturday.

debaser

cheers folks, that was a great way to spend a Wednesday night. Trails all riding really well and the goat track was especially entertaining.

Alasdair

ojom
    Free Member

We might have to get some sort of 'permission slip' if we get 18 people out again eh.

Good to see some new people out in the group – we hope you will keep coming.

Next week… away game?

Kit
    Free Member

I'm oot tonight so hoping for some gid trails, like!

Kunstler

Blimey. Standing at the bottom of Castlelaw last night must have felt like being at Little Big Horn.

jimmy

I won't make next weeks by the looks of things as I'll be dog-sitting.

But how about an away trip for the weeke after (16th June) before the Pentlands trail police get hold of us?

Kit
    Free Member

last night felt like Little Big Horn

Funny, I was just saying the exact same thing to jimmy earlier.

jimmy

No that was big massive horn

Resin42
    Free Member

Wasn't aware of all the horn going on but a great night never the less. The Goat Track in particular was a giggle. 🙂

Should be good for next week. Cheers folks.

Resin42
    Free Member

Oh aye, too amusing not to post.

stanfree
    Free Member

I'll need to make one of these rides , Was up there Monday and also just back from a 18 mile trek round there this morning . Conditions are great though came a cropper at the bottom of the nail trail (A muddy puddle that sucked in the front wheel and stopped it dead). Must have met at least a half dozen other bikers today and easily double that on Monday , some sociable some pretty miserable. Quick question is the road heading south from the Bavelaw area heading out towards nine mile burn worth a trek , Its looks like it goes on for a decent distance.

scoobmw
    Free Member

I'm up for joining one of these – is it a std Wed thing then ? (newbie).
    Working in the Gyle so could always head direct to wherever if it's Pentlands.

ojom
    Free Member

I clocked 28 miles door to door last night if anyone is interested.

Alanr
    Free Member

Great ride last night.Will try and make the next one.

cynic-al
    Free Member

A beautiful thing you've created there mark, must join you sometime.

pixelmix
    Free Member

You folks were fairly zipping down the Water of Leith last night. Too fast for my short legs to keep up on the singlespeed! I'll need to find a new job so I can join you all some time. Looks like I'll need to bring the gears though.

robgarrioch

Note to self; try not to get a pinch flat in wind-less, midge infested sections in future…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘"You bring the sand, we'll bring the lube!" The TBC Wednesday Night Trundle.’ is closed to new replies.