Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Yorkshire day
  • hp_source

local shop location is just to the right of the two riders, as it was just a prefab for the show, you can make out Marsden in the background, and the straight road from MM's picture on the right

in fact one of those two specks is MarsdenMan himself chasing up Bunnyhop.

marsdenman
    Free Member

in fact one of those two specks is MarsdenMan himself, at the back of the pack, sweating like a fat lad at a disco, 'leading the way' on the 'short diversion route' at the start of the ride he organised .

the correct version 😉

elaineanne
    Free Member

Hora : they did film for weeks in Todmorden… i was out with my video camera daily ! here is episode 2 …. it took many weeks and many different shots….
    the crash was spectacular ! the wall they made looked like a real wall… inside the garden they made it look very pretty and laced it with flowers ..they told the owner of the house he could keep the garden 'set' once filming had finished but he didnt want any of it…..
    there was lots of free barb e que burgers for the locals(us) after they finished filming… we the locals enjoyed having the entire film crew around ! i manged to get all their autographs i just lived a few doors away…. i was very local..!

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

teagirl
    Free Member

Eeee, those pics evoke memories, used to live next to the Rose and Crown on Cop Hill betwixt Slaithwaite and Marsden. Happy times…..

john_drummer
    Free Member

"betwixt"?

I thought that was a word that only shandy-drinking estate agents used.

bah't 'at*

*"without a hat" for you furriners

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Yorkshire born 'n' proud of it. 8)

ton

yorkshire…………..it is good.

hora
    Free Member

Series 3? The best IMO. Darker but somehow…better?

Eeee, those pics evoke memories, used to live next to the Rose and Crown on Cop Hill betwixt Slaithwaite and Marsden. Happy times…..

One of my favourite ex's live in Marsden. Cracking lass. Luckily she saw sense 😆

Gawd knows why but growing up I tended to go out with girls who ALL seemed to live in Holmfirth, Slaithwaite, Wakefield Rd or Marsden-way (I lived in Gledholt/Edgerton so I spent most of my life catching two buses 😕

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

eeeeeeeeeee by 'eck!

how grand is yorkshire !

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Yorksire-full of wasacks 😆
    But they are northern,so there not to bad(just from the wrong side of the hill 8))

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Yorkshire day’ is closed to new replies.