Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Yoda
  • Kuco

One minute he can hardly walk the next minute he's leaping around like Kermit on speed. Is he on some benfit fraud scam?

roper
    Free Member

scam he is on

Kuco

LOL

nickc

😆

GrahamS

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."

Surely everyone knows that Yoda uses "Ataru" (Form IV) fighting style and simply uses Force Valor when he needs to fight?

😀

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

He looks like a bollock that has risen from a hot bath tub.

nickc

Can't help thinking that 5 minutes with a decent English Teacher would sort out the syntax issue…

I'm thinking about this too much, aren't I?

Kuco

Gotta be an inbred with ears like that.

footflaps

As the GP wrote on his check up form – NFN*

*Normal for Norfolk

MussEd
    Free Member

On the same topic, I caught a 10 minute snip of The Revenge of the Sith yeaterday and was a bit taken aback by R2D2's range of skillz. In the old films {set after those three new shit ones} he could barely roll about on flat surfaces. Yet in the clip I saw he was flying, shooting droids, catching stuff and generally being quite cool. Not just rolling about bleeping in a comedic and quite cute fashion.

Is cos he's old and a bit knackered in the good films?

LeeW

On the same topic, I caught a 10 minute snip of The Revenge of the Sith yeaterday and was a bit taken aback by R2D2's range of skillz. In the old films {set after those three new shit ones} he could barely roll about on flat surfaces. Yet in the clip I saw he was flying, shooting droids, catching stuff and generally being quite cool. Not just rolling about bleeping in a comedic and quite cute fashion.

Is cos he's old and a bit knackered in the good films?

Nope, it's electronics were shot in the last of the new films so he was replaced by an overweight dwarf who likes a beer or two.

jonb
    Free Member

He's doping

porterclough
    Free Member

GrahamS – "wookiepedia", genius!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Yoda’ is closed to new replies.