Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Yeti 575 frame size
  • phutureproof
    Free Member

I’m looking at a second hand Yeti 575 on ebay, size Large. The frame is a few years old (not sure of the year yet), but in looking at the geometry sizes on the Yeti sizes, it seems there is very little difference between the Large and the XL. At 6’5″, will I notice the difference? What I mean is, do you think it’d be OK?

I’ve also considered an XL 2004 SC Blur which could be a better fit for me.

m_t_b
    Free Member

Personally I would go for the XL if I was buying I have owned a Large and it just fitted me I am 5 11

hodge

A 6′ 4”friend rides the XL and it’s spot on!

wheelz
    Free Member

Personally I would go for the XL if I was buying I have owned a Large and it just fitted me I am 5 11

I had a 2007 Yeti 575 in Large. The top tube was too long for me at 6 foot (that’s me, not the top tube).

slowrider
    Free Member

Large was way too big for me at 5’11.

Flapjack
    Free Member

I have a 2010 575 in Large and am 5’11 (with long legs). All my bikes are/have been large but the Yeti is definitely the largest feeling frame I have had, and I certainly wouldn’t want an XL and a medium would feel too small for me. At 6’5 I would imagine you would need an XL.

uplink
    Free Member

I’m around 6′ & have a medium 2007 575, anything bigger would be too big

The 575 geometry changed with year model 2008 though, when they started with the hydroformed tubes
    I reckon a pre 2008 XL will be spot on for you

andrewh
    Free Member

I’m 5’11 too and a medium ASR-C was perfect for me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Yeti 575 frame size’ is closed to new replies.