Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Yet another bad example of cyclists in the press…
  • scaredypants

fixie ?
    😉

kaesae
    Free Member

The scene is for the less astonishing. Monday night, around midnight, of lorry drivers who were riding on the A9, Mèze and Montpellier, identified an individual bike… and railroaded! The gendarmes of the platoon Pussan Highway, warned, were able to locate and interdict the cyclist before a tragedy happens. But the forces of order were not at their surprises.
    The individual, 34 years old, originally from Lavaur (Tarn), was not in his normal state, visibly under the influence of narcotics. The gendarmes searched his backpack and laid their hands on several kilos of drugs: three kilos of “speed”, a mixture of amphetamine and cocaine, but also 500 g of MDMA Crystal, the molecule of ecstasya bag containing 200 pills of ecstasy, LSD blotters tens or even pieces of hashish…
    Advertising
    In fact, the respondent was travelling in truck when he fell down and decided to continue its road on his motorcycle, “slow fast” version… He also stated so delusional that he was being pursued by individuals.
    But audit, this ex-restaurateur was Netherlands where he had bought for 7 €000 of narcotics that he wanted to resell in the Tarn to financial health. It was also his second trip. Yesterday, the psychiatrist stated normal and it will be presented today at the Prosecutor’s Office.

ocrider

Merci Kaesae, I was just going to do that, but you saved me the dire process of ctrl C + ctrl V.

dave360

Liking the comment “perhaps he was preparing for the tour de france”…

falkirk-mark

He obviously did not have enough ‘speed’ IGMC

GrahamS

“the forces of order were not at their surprises”

This mistranslation pleases me. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Yet another bad example of cyclists in the press…’ is closed to new replies.