• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by bol.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • XX1 and X01 – best deals and options?
  • bol

I’m tempted to swap my XX for XX1 or X01 when I swap frames. I can’t seem to find anywhere doing any groupset deals on XX1, although Cyclesport Uk seem to have X01 for a “reasonable” price. Is there any benefit to XX1 over X01, and has anyone found any better deals?

njee20
    Free Member

Starbike were cheapest when I got mine a few months ago. Sum of the parts was less than the group set bundle stupidly.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Got mine from CRC last week on their extra 10% off deal. cheapest by a long shot I could find anywhere.

No, there’s not much difference at all between XX1 and X01, certainly not enough to make me pay more for the XX1, it’s mainly aesthetics, and i reckon X01 trumps it on that.

charliemort

I priced XO1 up at CRC at about £505 with a new driver and thick thin chain ring (ie using my existing cranks) fwiw

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It all depends what you call reasonable for a top end group set 🙂
    As above minimum you need is Cassette, Mech, Shifter & Chain. I’m sure they will start quaking and discounting when shimano hit the shops with the new XTR 😆

bol

Thanks chaps. As it turns out my LBS we’re pretty close on price and gave me a good trade in on my XX groupset. Nice to be able to buy drivetrain locally for once.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘XX1 and X01 – best deals and options?’ is closed to new replies.