Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • XT SL-M780 shifter indicator covers £14 each!
  • Leku
    Free Member

Had assumed that the blanks would be inside the indicator bit. Well not anymore. You have to buy them extra at £14 per side! Trying to make some more space on the bars.

@rse.

astormatt
    Free Member

Who quoted you that price? I am sure when I looked on Madisons website they were 4 quid each or something.

Leku
    Free Member
    astormatt
    Free Member

The part numbers you need are,

Y6UU98090
    Y6UV98080

http://www.madison.co.uk/searchresults.aspx?style=0&kw=Y6UU98090

The parts on your links are actually the base that the indicators attach too, not the blanking covers.

raisinhat
    Free Member

Did you buy oem ones? Mine came with blanks inside the box, but I bought them at full rrp.

trail_rat
    Free Member

rasinhat – they used to come with now the instructions state “covers sold separatly”

used to be stored under the indicators ! – spent ages looking for mine then read the constructions which said “covers sold seperately” 🙁

astormatt
    Free Member

Mine came on the bike, so yes OEM and don’t come with covers.
    I have tried loads of places but nobody seems to stock them or want to order them in for me.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I bought oe ones recently and the blanks were clipped on behind the windows.

HermanShake
    Free Member

To the wanted section methinks!

Leku
    Free Member

Bought as part of a group set from Germany. Most bits in just plastic bags. £4 each I can handle.

razor

just ordered mine from petracycles.co.uk – £3.68 each

I think the ones with the covers hidden inside the indicators are the previous model

astormatt
    Free Member

You obviously dont mind a long wait as they are not back in stock until the end of july!
    Keep us posted if they turn up sooner.

raisinhat
    Free Member

That really is shame if they don’t come in the box any longer, and at such an extortionate price separately is ridiculous. Try looking around ebay or the various classifieds and see if anyone has a set going cheap.

Onzadog
    Free Member

My mistake, I was thinking of the older 9 speed ones.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘XT SL-M780 shifter indicator covers £14 each!’ is closed to new replies.