Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • XT & Saint BBs – Any real world difference?
  • letmetalktomark

Longer cups & colour aside any real world difference?

birdage

Put Saints on about 5 months ago on 2 bikes after a few issues with the XT ones. Been perfect ever since but I guess Winter will be the test.

uwe-r
    Free Member

I remeber looking into this and came up with the same answer as you. Saint have longer screw threads, come in different colours and typically cost less. Everything else is the same!

Northwind

If memory serves they’re actually slightly different inside. But performance seems identical in normal use- same sort of deal as XTR.

gonzy
    Free Member

just bought a saint b/b…not fitted it yet

John_Key
    Free Member

Yes there is. XTs are on/off without a lot of modulation, whereas Saints are much more modulated and very much more powerful if needed. Been running them on my full suss for over a year, while HT has XTs still

If you are riding long steep and technical downhills then Saints are a step up and worth getting

Northwind

John_Key – Member

Yes there is. XTs are on/off without a lot of modulation, whereas Saints are much more modulated and very much more powerful if needed. Been running them on my full suss for over a year, while HT has XTs still

If you are riding long steep and technical downhills then Saints are a step up and worth getting

Quoted Before The Edit. Sorry.

chiefgrooveguru

😀

Northwind

Not sorry really

letmetalktomark

😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘XT & Saint BBs – Any real world difference?’ is closed to new replies.