Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • xperia x10
  • wors

Has anybody got one of these yet?

wors

no one?

Marmite
    Free Member

I have been looking at this myself and the htc desire, I am very much on the desire side and most reviewers seem to agree.

Their skin over the android OS seems laggy and takes time to load, not sure I like it compared to HTC Sense, though admittedly that is a personal thing.

I'll need to see them side by side working before I could decide.

Marmite
    Free Member

Also, the Desire can be expanded to 32gb and the X10 only 16gb I understand.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

just been looking around at reviews and also comparing with the desire (as virgin are doing both of these now and my upgrade is due soon); also looking likely i'll go with the HTC instead. although it's a close call, i reckon.

TheFlyingOx

Just ordered one. I reckon it'll be a wee dark horse in this year's phone crop, and if it's poo I'll just stick it on fleabay and go back to my iPhone.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

had a go on one in the o2 shop yesterday, v nice.

Andy_K

A colleague at work got one from Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago, but sadly all I can tell you about it is that it's big and has a slide-outy keyboard.

HTH!

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Got mine yesterday! Lovely screen, v quick, scratched it already 😥 😆

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Just got the beta of Viewranger yesterday, have to say on the X10 screen it looks awesome, and is very readable outdoors 😛
    Anyone else with a x10 yet?

Buzzlightyear
    Free Member

Yup had it about a week now, Love it, really good.

tang
    Free Member

im also stuck between the desire and x10…

smogmonster

i got one last week – the first 'smartphone' ive bothered with. The display is great, touchscreen so-and-so, the battery life garbage! Also the music and podcast software is terrible! id go for an iphone if i had the choice again.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘xperia x10’ is closed to new replies.