Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • XO Hub bearings…..again.
  • gamerriley
    Free Member

Has anybody ever found anywhere that sells the bearings for a front XO hub??
    The measurments are 23x32x7 and seem to be as rare as rocking horse doo doo. Ever Fishers don’t have them 🙁

konanige

Hi there, have you actually spoken to fisher outdoor yet. I tried through my LBS but got no joy so phoned fisher direct, they said they had none on the shelf as yet as they are a 2015 item but supplied me with a warranty set free of charge which I got through LBS next day. Very good service I thought, this was about three months ago, hope this helps.

v10
    Free Member

There was an error with the setup of this part on the Fishers system which i fixed a few weeks ago, hence why they’ve been difficult to find, apologies for that. Get your LBS to contact fishers to place some on backorder, due in stock early June.

Fisher code is same as SRAM code: 11.1918.003.030
    Hub Bearing Set Front (includes 2-23327) – X0 Hubs/Roam30/Roam40/Rise 60-B1

As above you might be able to get some from the SRAM tech centre but i know they are very tight on stock too.

gamerriley
    Free Member

Cheers for the replies. In the end I has to contact SRAM Tech and they are sending me a set out on warranty.

thv3
    Free Member

I’m now also looking for a set of these bearings, SRAM Tech have sent me to the LBS who have contacted Fisher Outdoor, who have advised they “might” have some but they might already all be accounted for.

Any suggestions?

Apart from trying to get bearings, I was loving the hubs but now starting to get a bit fed up after having a perfectly good bike sidelined by these unobtainable bearings 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

Tried bearing shop, eBay etc?

thv3
    Free Member

Aye, strange sizing at 23x32x7

JoeG
    Free Member

IIRC, they are angular contact bearings as well as an odd size…

Edit – how about ebay?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/SRAM-Ersatz-fuer-Nabe-X0-Lager-Set-11-1918-003-030-710845741951-/271811117743

zx1200r
    Free Member

Solved the problem for me I’ve needed to change the rims on my codeine so I’m having the front wheel rebuilt with a hope hub the bearings are more readily available. Sram just being arses using a bastard size bearing. Not very customer friendly/serviceable IMHO.
    You can get the sram brgs from here to:

http://en.hollandbikeshop.com/sram/sram-mtb-parts/sram-mtb-hub/sram-mtb-hub-parts/sram-hub-part-bearing-kit-x0-rise-xx-roam-30-40-front-2/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘XO Hub bearings…..again.’ is closed to new replies.