Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Xmas Wiggle Voucher codes
  • MentalMickey
    Free Member

Not sure if I’ll be using these myself as I’ve spent too much recently, but just received this notification by email if anyone is interested.

15% Off list price when you spend £50 or more – Code = XMAS-15

20% Off list price when you spend £100 or more – Code = XMAS-20

Offer ends this monday at midnight.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/?referid=email321uk&utm_source=promo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=xmas-voucher1&utm_content=uk-26-11-10

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Forget to add these as conditions apply as usual.

Up to 20% OFF orders this weekend

This weekend, get up to 20% off list price on all orders. See below for respective code and exclusions.

15% OFF list price on orders over £50. Use Code:- XMAS-15

20% OFF list price on orders over £100. Use Code:- XMAS-20

These vouchers will increase the discount of each item in your basket, up to a maximum discount of 15% or 20% depending on which voucher is used
    Wiggle Platinum customers will therefore receive an extra 3% and 8% respectively while Gold Customers receive an extra 10% and 15% respectively
    Products already with more than 20% discount will be unaffected
    Voucher discount will be displayed in the basket as your ‘additional discount’
    Events, Membership, Age Group Clothing are excluded and will not be discounted
    Only 1 voucher per basket total
    Gift vouchers attract no discount but do count towards the basket total (e.g., if you buy products worth £80 and add a £30 Wiggle gift voucher to take the basket over £100 then you will get a discount of £80×20%=£16 from your total basket of £110 and will pay a total of £94)
    Promotion is valid from 2:00pm (GMT) Friday 26th November until Midnight (GMT) Monday 29th November

backhander
    Free Member

Only off list price though. bugger. Managed to get a maxx-d for £260 on the last offer and want a joystick now!

MentalMickey
    Free Member

^^ Yep that’s the way they work though sadly, I’d be tempted by a few bikes on there if I could get an extra 20% on top of the already 40% below price, but they ain’t gonna do that.

mooman
    Free Member

damn. I thought it was a further 20% off!
    Thought i was on track for a further £250 off my xmas prezzie..

Suppose i will hang on till January…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Xmas Wiggle Voucher codes’ is closed to new replies.