Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Xmas help: Wii game for 5 year old boy
  • sor
    Free Member

Having neither a Wii or little people myself, can anyone suggest a good Wii game for a 5 year old boy?

TenMen
    Free Member

My 5yr old loves Diego Safari Rescue, very easy to master and hardly any parental supervision needed i.e. you can leave them to it and do something far more interesting instead

sor
    Free Member

Cool, ta. Will check that out.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    antigee

raving rabbids was pretty popular here for a while

mudpup
    Free Member

Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones or Mario Kart

on_the_rivet
    Free Member

Mudpup beat me to it – any of those 3

sor
    Free Member

Thanks again. I'd looked at the rabbids games but even the one with the lowest age rating was still 7+. Doubt it includes drowning kittens or playing with razor blades, so figured that might be because it was considered too tricky for five year olds. Seeing as the weans parents have invited me over for Christmas dinner (so much for my usual Christmas Day alone with a bottle of Glenfiddich and 40 Marlboros!) I'm looking to play it safe with the 'pressie from Santa' bit.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

In addition to those Mario Party (whichever the Wii version is)was and is popular here. Now seven, my eldest is currently plaing Super Paper Mario. He *loved* Super Monkey Ball 2(?) on the Gamecube but wasn't so fussed by the Wii version. The Mario Bros downloads have been v.popular with him and he is *itching* to get his hands on the new Mario game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Xmas help: Wii game for 5 year old boy’ is closed to new replies.