Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Xloc Full Sprint remote lockout problem
  • r8jimbob88
    Free Member

Morning folks,

Got the xloc full sprint remote installed on my Cannondale Scalpel Si with Lefty.

The button is stuck in the depressed position with the suspension open front and rear. I can’t pull the button back open and no amount of pushing will cause it to pop back out.

Anyone know what the issue is? I’ve tried to bleed it without success. Especially given the bleed procedure starts with the button fully extended…

Anyone had this before?

Cheers

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

Update – seems my attempt to bleed has now left the fork and shock locked out. Button is still depressed!

wheely
    Free Member

Had exactly the same on mine. Took to LBS and they’ve found a plastic ratchet ring is worn – so stops button popping out again. They rang SRAM and they’ve agreed to sort under warranty. Will take about a week to turn it around. Can still use bike in meantime but suspension will be fully locked out. That’s why I’m racing with it first on Sunday then sending it away Monday !

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

Thanks. I’m off to LBS tonight with it. Hope it’s a quick fix, I don’t want to miss next race!

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

Took this vid last night. Did you get a new remote or just fix it?

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

Been to LBS and dismantled the remote. Same issue. Little black ratchet thing is worn. He’s going to give SRAM a ring tomorrow. Looks like a poor design and no doubt will fail again in the future.

Ive owned the bike since end of last year but only really gets used for racing so hasn’t had a great deal of use. 9 races this year so probably 25-30 hours total riding

wheely
    Free Member

Hopefully they have a better ring to replace it with. Else yes we’ll have same again in 9 months time.

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

I ordered a replacement from Germany which turned up yesterday. The plastic ring is now a metal one!

Whilst I was waiting I also e-mailed cannondale who agreed to send me one free of charge. That has also turned up and is plastic again!

kado0665
    Free Member

I have the same problem. Is it this item that you ordered? art. nr 11.4318.006.010

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Xloc Full Sprint remote lockout problem’ is closed to new replies.