Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • X-Rated X.05 MTB stolen in Sheffield
  • brad81
    Free Member

Hi

Last weekend I bought a bike for my girlfriend for her birthday and we saw yesterday that at some point from Wednesday last week it has been stolen. We live in a private block of flats in the Millsands area of Sheffield and it was securely chained to the bike racks in the ground floor of the building.

It is a brand new metallic grey/black X-Rated X.05 with the stickers taken off the frame and some new cream coloured grips added to the handlebars

If anyone comes across a bike like this (for sale etc) any information would be very much appreciated as I am absolutely livid and she is heartbroken that some b*stard has stolen her birthday present. Thanks

racing_ralph
    Free Member

thats shit dude, will keep an eye out. Millsands? as a local not got a clue where that is?

carlos
    Free Member

Gutted for you mate, I just had my 08 Heckler taken so know exactly how you feel.

Carl

racing_ralph
    Free Member

bump

racing_ralph
    Free Member

If its any consolation there was an x-rated bike at the recycling centre at stonegravels in chesterfield yesterday – may help her get back on 2 wheels?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘X-Rated X.05 MTB stolen in Sheffield’ is closed to new replies.