Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • X-Lite carbon forks
  • PJay
    Free Member

Does anyone know anything about X-Lite carbon forks?

I’m looking for an affordable carbon fork for my steel hardtail and the X-Lites look interesting but as a heavy biffer (15 stone-ish) I’m a little nervous at the claimed weight of 628g (other carbon rigids seem a bit heavier that this). I want something to take some of the buzz out of riding rigid and something that’s safe to ride, rather that something that’s ultra-light.

The X-Lites look very similar to the Ragley carbons.

Rorschach
    Free Member

X-lite = Ragley.
    I’ve got some but I’m off out now.
    Byeeee

onandon
    Free Member

I have some but under another brand. They are generic forks branded as whatever’s …….
    eBay if your friend for this one.

Over the past 3 years I’ve used 8 or so various carbon rigid forks, these are my faves.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

I have just had a set arrive and i am fair bit heftier build and opted for 15mm for steering charecteristics and have no doubts it will be kick ass like my the niner as they are very similar apart form standard steerer and i.s. mount and the fact they have thicker carbon steerer.
    Black one in 455mm is a bargain but reckon it was only worth £30 or bit more rrp so fid allll,,,right!

Get’em!
    ;D

PJay
    Free Member

Thanks, they do look decent enough.

trail_rat
    Free Member

I intend to get a set . Lost all confidence in my hylix after 10utb this year :/ honking up te hills watching the bars move a worrying amount relitive to the front wheel :/

They creak and crack alot now ….

JRTG
    Free Member

Anyone remember the really nice ones they teased us with a few years ago? If you stretch to a pair of niners, they truly are brilliant. Had the old ones now a pair of tapered 15mm ones. So stiff and silly light

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘X-Lite carbon forks’ is closed to new replies.