Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • X-Fusion Vengeance
  • Cheezpleez

Just sheared the lower leg bolt on my Wotans, effectively killing the damper. I’m off to Spain with Switch-backs on Weds so I need a solution fast. Looking at the Vengeance. Anyone got them or have first-hand knowledge? I want something reliable that I can service myself and obviously would like it to work brilliantly

spev

I’ve got a pair of HLR Air on my Mega, only had them 2 months so not needed to service them yet. They have performed superbly so far so i’d imagine the Coil HLR,RC and DLA models will be equally good (although I prefer the simplicity of fixed travel forks)

superfli
    Free Member

Brilliant fork IMO over the last 2 months that I have owned it. 2 months, but of good use, Llangdegla, CyB, Penmachno, Stoughton, QECP (local trails), Cwmcarn. I’m loving mine. They are the 2011 HLR model. Very plush, yet controllable with the excellent hi/lo comp damping together with the rebound. I have pulled the lowers off a couple of times too (once to service and once to install o-ring sagometer). Nice and stiff, but bear in mind that theu are longer than most forks (axle to crown is 10mm longer). Great on my Heckler.

faz083
    Free Member

Absolutely gutted I missed the first one which came up on eBay for months, just completely forgot. Brand new of a 2012 Status, and they went for £102…

Was going to bid £200.

Felt and ridden them before and they are plush as anything and quite stiff.

Cheezpleez

Cool, that’s what I wanted to hear. Vengeance ordered! 🙂

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Too late now but I really like my 2011 Vengeances. Stiff, plush and really well built – adjusters etc much better quality than anything I’ve seen on a set of Fox.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘X-Fusion Vengeance’ is closed to new replies.