Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • x fusion 36`s?
  • pitduck
    Free Member

has anybody tried x fusion 36`s yet http://www.x-fusion-shox.com/forks/vengeance 🙂

james
    Free Member

Just clicked onto the link. If their weight claim of 4.9lbs (2.2kg) is right of the 160mm forks out there only a Fox 36 Float is lighter. Is lighter than coil pikes too (I think the 454 ones, definetly the 426/409s)

I_Ache
    Free Member

I would quite like to give those a go Ive been watching NSMB where they have a pair on long term test. IF they are reliable they could well be spot on for my Pitch.

retro83
    Free Member

They look good, but I would be nervous about getting spares.

Has anybody posted teardown pics of them yet?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Look good, but it says "Sealed cartridge" and I don't like stuff I can't take apart and fix….. 😐

mikertroid
    Free Member

They have a good reputation for reliability; they manufacture components for Fox too.

I'd love to see a test-quite the underdog.

BoardinBob

Yeah, apparently they are ex Fox employees so they should know a thing or two about suspension.

FWIW I have a basic x-fusion shock and my 09 Spesh FSR and it's been very good. I've never noticed a single problem with it and it does its job perfectly well without any fuss.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I would quite like to try one of the x fusion shocks with more features than the one I have spare that was on my pitch.

I think the biggest problem X Fusion have is their crappy name. If they had a better name they would probably sell more.

pitduck
    Free Member

anybody yet? 🙂

tinsy
    Free Member

PP, shimano say "do not disassemble" on their BB's but we all know you can give em a new lease of life for just a few quid now, if its been built then it must be re build able? (just a theory)

VanHalen

do they have a uk importer?

toys19
    Free Member

its propel

tinsy
    Free Member

at todays exchange rate they would be

800.00 USD = 495.891 GBP

A set of Fox 36 Talas are £599 CRC price, once the inevitable its for UK market tax has been added how much are you expecting the X Fusions to be in the UK?

Its not unusual for stuff to be a direct dollar to pound conversion by the time they are on sale here, or am I wildly out of date?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘x fusion 36`s?’ is closed to new replies.