Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • x-factor with bonjovi…
  • billybob
    Free Member

funniest thing ever… especially when the finalists attempted backing vocals… hahahahaha….

tragically1969
    Free Member

Awesome song, ruined………

sc-xc

But when Dermot O Leary tried to talk to Wagner and the chunk, their mics were off!

GeForceJunky

Yeah lol, the mics not working is a classic fail! Can anybody say pre-recorded!

kevonakona
    Free Member

The audio wobble near the start gave it away.

jools182
    Free Member

why are any of you watching x factor?

sc-xc

Same reason as you are clicking onto a thread about it….curiosity.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Food fight!!!

billybob
    Free Member

my excuse was flicking through channels & I’ve a chilled out Sunday so need something to make me proper angry before going back to work….

& after also login on to the itunes store to see you can buy an album of each weeks performances crappy covers for a bargain £6.99 that really made my blood boil at the whole money making crassness of the whole shebang….

djglover
    Free Member

Now I can admit to watching X factor, but I’m no way sad enough to admit to liking Bon Jovi, although I knew a series of girls in the early 90’s who I pretended I did to…

Houns

I only watched it as i was waiting for Jamiroquai to come on

Good on Jay Kay for slating the programme in the week but felt let down a little by what he said on the show. Nice (lack of) response from the judges.

Anyway their new album is out tomorrow!

djglover
    Free Member

Jamiroquai ceased to be any good in about 1997

sc-xc

Was JK pissed?

djglover
    Free Member

drugs.

elaineanne
    Free Member

i watch it every saturday and sunday…! i thort Jamiroquai was boring tonite.. 😕
    werent katies eyes wierd last nite ! those eyelashes would have been well irritating….. and what the hell is it with the god dam black lipstick that they put on the contestants…its sooo god dam awfull…urgh..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘x-factor with bonjovi…’ is closed to new replies.