Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • X Factor – anyone else watching ?
  • Woody
    Free Member

I feel like a rabbit in headlights – sad as it is I’m too appalled to move or even change channels 😯

rOcKeTdOg

i’d rather eat my own arm

romster
    Free Member

The wife’s got it on in the background while i’m trying to draw some new designs for my tee’s and it’s doing my f&*%ing head in . . . . . . . How do ya sit through it?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Loving it! 😀

Karinofnine

Rebecca Ferguson has an awesome voice and Matt Cardle’s good, but frankly, some of the others sound rubbish. I was wondering if it’s my telly? The judges are raving about the contestants but it sounds to me as if someone stood on the cat!

JonBurns
    Free Member

Diva Fever WTF!!! 😯

john_drummer
    Free Member

nope

listening to The Doors

Woody
    Free Member

Diva Fever WTF!!!

Jeezus – it’s not even safe with the sound off …..and Karin, it’s not your tele !

mikewsmith
    Free Member

sorry missing that to sit in a bath full of my own excrement

Woody
    Free Member
    CountZero

anyone else watching ?

Just how stretched for interesting things to do do you think I am? Enjoying Donald Fagen’s The Nightfly in 5.1 surround and Kris Delmhorst’s Shotgun Singer; proper singers who actually know how to create their own music.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Wow – Mary – what a performance! Best of the night so far 😯

Karinofnine

Yes, Mary can sing, she really can.

warton
    Free Member

Just how stretched for interesting things to do do you think I am? Enjoying Donald Fagen’s The Nightfly in 5.1 surround and Kris Delmhorst’s Shotgun Singer; proper singers who actually know how to create their own music.

Oooh get her.

I’m watching it, its bollox, but enjoyably so. IMO if you don’t vote you are allowed to watch it ironically.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Lots of nervy performances. The next two shows will separate out the wheat from the chaf!

yetiguy
    Free Member

x what?

Seriously dude, et out and clean your bike or something, better still go for a night ride, but dont, please DONT waste precious moments of your life, watching that drivel!

Woody
    Free Member

Bikes clean, have stinking cold/cough so night ride is out………

,,,,,,,,,,,,,goes off in search of decent film…………………….

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yeti – I havent ridden for a while – to be honest I am probably much better at karaoke than I am at mountain biking but I like to have fun! Remember fun?? 😀 I’m watching it with my Mum.

warton
    Free Member

yeti guy, bikes clean, ready for tomorrows 110 mile road ride, thought I’d have a laugh. always find it funny that people are sat in front of a computer posting on a forum saying “do something with your life”

woffle
    Free Member

ssooooooo many **** adverts

Drac

FFS Woody die hard 4 is on.

Woody
    Free Member

I’ll have to wait until 2215 on C4+1 to get the start now. Cheers Drac 😉

Karinofnine

Wagner – this is a joke, isn’t it? A wind up?

nickc

Wagner…from brazil to dudley…

simonralli2
    Free Member

You have to listen to Simon

“Embrace the madness!”

Fueled
    Free Member

What is the deal with all the awesome adverts? There are some real quality commercials appearing that are better than the actual program!

Karinofnine

Despite the bad singing, I love the sets, the costumes, makeup, pageantry, it’s fun and it’s nice to see something inconsequential sometimes.

O
    Free Member

Aiden looks like he’d kill you.

Karinofnine

Aiden. WOW.

john_drummer
    Free Member

has it finished yet?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Aiden – looked psycho! Great song tho.

aa
    Free Member

Paije has seen the 80’s hip hop thread thingy on here. Thats why he’s dressed up like that.

tang
    Free Member

its factor fever in this house.

project
    Free Member

Fantastic programe, very well made and directed,theres hell of a lot of work been put in by the lighting, stage builders, and the camera and film editing people, sopme of the acts where crap, especially the chap from Brazil,why did he feel the need to kiss louis twice.

as for Devafever, just an adult version of the other two who won last time.

Cant wait for tonight,one of the girls will go or tyhat tall guy, with the weird eyes.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘X Factor – anyone else watching ?’ is closed to new replies.