Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • www.roofrackshop.co.uk in Livingston
  • geoffj

Roofrackshop.co.uk is Owned & Operated by:

Indigo E-Commerce Ltd
    3 Rutherford Square
    Brucefield Industrial Estate
    Livingston
    West Lothian
    EH54 9BU

Anyone any experience of them? I’m waiting for an order from over 2 weeks ago. Yes I know it’s Christmas, and yes I know the weather has been bad, but they’ve sent part of the order, but not all of it.

No phone number on their website either 🙁

Grrrr

Merak

I picked up a bike rack direct from them couple of years ago. I dont think you have anything to worry about. They are legit enough. This weather is playing havoc with deliveries/ pick ups.

DickBarton

Bought a few things from them and they have been superb, nothing but recommendations from me. Try the feedback form, you submit a ticket and get a response.

geoffj

Mmm feedback form not working in firefox. Will try safari.
    Thanks folks.

marty
    Free Member

don’t know them, but still major problems with courier firms in the central belt.

druidh
    Free Member

Geoff – I’ll email a number to you.

alexathome
    Free Member

where great for me a few years back,although it took almost 2 weeks to come with no snow. it’s cheaper buying a rack from them and paying 120 postage to NZ than buying one here! 😯

rOcKeTdOg

Bought a bike rack off them 3 years ago online, no probs, they have had a little bit of weather up there

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I live in Livingston, we have been hit pretty hard by the snow and deliveries and mail was non-existent for nearly two weeks.

A polite e-mail looking for an update wouldn’t be daft, but play nice. Took me over a week to get the car out of the drive

monkeychild
    Free Member

They are good. I got my bike carrier from them it will just be the weather mate.

Sandwich

Good service during warm months for me. Racks and roofbox bought from them with no problem.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘www.roofrackshop.co.uk in Livingston’ is closed to new replies.