Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • WWWAAAYYY off topic…70 quadrant showers to sell any ideas?
  • enduro-aid
    Free Member

ok so long story short my old man and I have a container full of brand new quadrant shower units. showers glass door fibreglass back panels the lot!

rather than trying to sell them one by one on ebay anyone got any ideas how we can shift multiple units at a time or even all of them???

wwaswas

if you do decide to sell them individually send me some details – mail in profile.

Stoner
    Free Member

contact housebuilder companies?
    Independant plumbers/building supplies shops?

enduro-aid
    Free Member

we have been selling them on ebay already have sold 5 or 6 but its taking a lot of managing and time

i’ll send you on some info

titusrider
    Free Member

Can you go find a local independant bathroom ‘showroom/ sales’ place?

snaps
    Free Member

Details/dimensions to my email as well please.

Markie
    Free Member

Contact Alan Sugar and see if you can get selling shower units as a challenge on the next Apprentice?

Or, perhaps more helpfully, contact a housing developer who may be doing up a lot of units at once?

Oh, that was Stoner’s plan… well, Stoner and titusrider +1.

el-Gato-Negro
    Free Member

Hotels/B&Bs

ruddy
    Free Member

Call a few local tradesmen from the yellow pages and do them a deal (cheaper price than trade) and they may push them onto their customers – make sure you get cash on delivery though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I understand France has a shortage of this sort of thing.

toys19
    Free Member

I understand France has a shortage of this sort of thing.

Ho ho!

j_me
    Free Member

Put a pony in my pocket.
    I’ll fetch the suitcase from the van….

enduro-aid
    Free Member

snaps wwaswas you have mail

cheers for the ideas guys quite liking the bathroom showroom idea, not many hotels around us we arnt in the most touristy area

my old man is a house building company so think he has asked around already

I hate to think what the shipping cost to france would be haha

coffeeking
    Free Member

Surely no housebuilder would buy them as there’s no manufacturer/retailer backing when they go wrong?

dogbert
    Free Member

Ho ho!

Don’t you mean He Haw He Haw!!!

mrchrispy

caught on camera, enduro-aid trying to shift some showers

damo2576
    Free Member

Lot of traders on eBay – try listing a lot – say 10?

nicolaisam
    Free Member

I am also intetested,Could i have details
    email in profile

NewRetroTom

Send them all on down to Highway 61?

Bikingcatastrophe
    Free Member

You don’t say if they are any good though. Trouble with trying to flog them to local traders etc is that they may already be able to get the same thing at a better price from their trade centre. Seems a good idea to try and use eBay and offer a mix of single units and job lots of 5 or 10.

BigJohn

There’s a bloke near us, advertises in the local free papers as an independent bathroom design and fit service. He has bought job lots of certain products which he tends to steer customers towards.

Assuming you don’t live near Stafford, there might be somebody who does that sort of thing near you.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

how did all that glass survive falling off the lorry?

enduro-aid
    Free Member

haha no lorry involved, they were all ordered and shipped in for a development that he was building and now the architect has changed the design so only half the number of en-suites so now have spare units to try and get rid off

nicolaisam i have all the details in the office and will send them in the morning cheers

konabunny
    Free Member

obvious answer is to try and find some other development. failing that…some import/export or construction company in a country where they are still building housing?

Isn’t this sort of what Alibaba is for or am I mistaken?

saladdodger
    Free Member

details and dimensions for me to please

My mrs requires ( read WANTS ) a new bathroom

Ta

bruneep

haha no lorry involved, they were all ordered and shipped in for a development that he was building and now the architect has changed the design so only half the number of en-suites so now have spare units to try and get rid off

Is this covert trade ad then?

If the architect has changed the spec after goods were ordered then you can claim costs off of them. Then you you could give away the enclosures 😉

enduro-aid
    Free Member

konabunny whats is alibaba?

no covert trade ad haha was just looking for ideas, he cant / wont claim anything off the architect as its a close business contact that he has had for years and years and if he didnt try to claim them it could put them under, too nice for his own good in my opinion

DickBarton

Could be interested as well. Can I get dimensions and cost please? Also is it splittable? I.e. the glass on its own, base, etc?

enduro-aid
    Free Member

Db ygm

konabunny
    Free Member

http://www.alibaba.com/

Business to business trade exchange (of which I have no personal experience – I just know it exists – don’t know whether it’s any good)

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Slim chance a couple of guys I know could take them. Can you mail me full details? Email should be in profile

enduro-aid
    Free Member

funkey monkey YGM

Konabunny that places looks perfect, no one looking in the buying bit but i’ll stick an advert up and see what happens..cheers

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Cheers

McHamish
    Free Member

enduro-aid with his brother and his Uncle Albert after they sealed the deal on the shower units…

enduro-aid
    Free Member

given that im 6,4″ i guess that makes me the goofy looking one on the right?

therealhoops
    Free Member

I’m interested, but only in one. Send me details please.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Thanks for the email but alas I will have to skip the offer because the cubical is a bit too big for the aera I have in mind

enduro-aid
    Free Member

therealhoops

do you have a email address i dont see one in your profile?

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘WWWAAAYYY off topic…70 quadrant showers to sell any ideas?’ is closed to new replies.