Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • WTF ?? Women eats bowel of cereal whilst driving on the M62
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

One of my mates took this photo (whilst a passenger).

Ok they are in slow queing traffic as a result of an incident that closed the motorway!

But all the same some people are just idiots. 😯

theflatboy
    Free Member

the thought of doing anything to a bowel of cereal doesn’t sound great.

binners

Wasn’t there a statistic published recently that at any one time, at least 85% of lorry drivers on the road are probably having a Joderall

wwaswas

She’s go the ironing board in the back to keep her occupied after breakfast’s been de-boweled.

D0NK

Ok they are in slow queing traffic

I doubt she packed the breakfast stuff just incase there was slow moving traffic, presumably she’s done this before and thinks it’s acceptable 🙄

as a result of an incident that closed the motorway!

someone lost concentration while tucking into their full english?

psling
    Free Member

They do say that eating offal is good for you… 😯

MrsToast
    Free Member

Multi-tasking! \o/

davetrave
    Free Member

Pass to police along with VRN…?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Has nobody told her what a useless breakfast cereal is?

Honestly, the eating habits of this nation make me want to cry.

Bagstard
    Free Member

How can people eat that muck?! I had an onion and chorizo omellette on my drive to work!

higgo
    Free Member

I read an RAC report once about things people had been caught doing while driving.

Ignoring the smutty ones the ones that caught my eye were knitting and eating a Chinese takeaway with chopsticks. (I guess to someone skilled with chopsticks it’s no harder than eating a bowl of cereal with a spoon).

tonyg2003

I saw a women driving around the M25 yesterday with a cat on her lap. The cat didn’t have it’s paws on the steering wheel though 😀

binners

I turn the heated wing mirrors up to full, and fry eggs

GrahamS

What you really need is a built-in espresso machine:
    http://www.gizmag.com/fiat-500-l-built-in-espresso-machine/23352/

And some where to put your laptop:

BermBandit
    Free Member

No euphemisms before you start, but I got rammed in the rear by a woman who was doing her makeup and checking herself out in the mirror. It was the last thing I saw in my rear view before nutting the steering wheel and passing out..

psling
    Free Member

I saw a women driving around the M25 yesterday with a cat on her lap

Nah, that was probably a mirkin 8)

theflatboy
    Free Member

Berm B, was she hot?

reedspeed
    Free Member

Its nearly as bad as taking photos of cars in the other lane !,lol,whats the world coming to .. 😉

Nice roof rack btw..

molgrips
    Free Member

knitting

😯

wwaswas

was the last thing I saw in my rear view before nutting the steering wheel and passing out..

bloke I know gently tapped a car in the back in traffic.

guy in the car in front got out bleeding prefusely from his nose.

he’d had his elbow on the steering wheel and at least one finger up his nose as his head went forward when the cars touched.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am cerealisly disappointed by the lack of punning on this thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_breakfast_cereals

franki
    Free Member

An old mate of mine ate a bowl of museli on the motorway, driving us to the FOD in his van.
    He used to be a copper n’all.
    My bro. was eating an apple driving once – cutting slices off and putting them in his mouth with a large lock-knife. He did have a sudden common-sense moment half way through though and put the knife away!

binners

When we were young and stupid, and spent our weekends travelling around the north west to various warehouse parties, one of my mates would happily drive along in the fast lane, steering with his knees, while stoking up then smoking a huge bong. He’d invariably be pilled off his tits already 😯

Thinking back I’m amazed we didn’t all die in a flaming fireball

tracknicko
    Free Member

fairly sure the M62 is still shut.

who’s gonna be the smug one when the rest of you die of starvation?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I was once drinking a pint of milk from one of those cardboard cartons you rarely see these days, whilst driving a Landrover. I hit a big hole and the milk went everywhere, all over me, the windscreen, the dash, the floor, everywhere.

andyl
    Free Member

PeterPoddy – Member
    I was once drinking a pint of milk from one of those cardboard cartons you rarely see these days, whilst driving a Landrover. I hit a big hole and the milk went everywhere, all over me, the windscreen, the dash, the floor, everywhere.

😆

druidh
    Free Member

The only problem I’ve had whilst eating AND driving is when some inconsiderate motorcyclist pulled into my safe braking zone and I had to hit the brakes hard.

TooTall
    Free Member

I remember heading for the wilds of Northumberland to do a practice weekend for our Duke of Edinburgh award. 10 of us in a minibus with one of the teachers driving. Some 20 min from the campsite he cracked open a can of McEwans Export and was drinking from it.

We were horrified! He proceeded to inform us that drinking and driving was not a crime and driving when drunk was.

I learned about drinking that day. It was a while ago now.

bikebouy
    Free Member

“is no different than following them whilst they apply make-up/do hair/change contact lenses/change baby/hand kids sweets/wetwipe angsty kids/change clothes/change shoes yadda yadda…”

julianwilson
    Free Member

Junkyard, if i spotted her in my rear view mirror eating cereal at 70mph, I would proper mess my shreddies.

IGMC

samuri
    Free Member

I bought a bottle of chocolate milk at a shop, jumped in the car and carried on. I then opened the bottle and began drinking from it. The first mouthful told me it was very, very off.

Gagging I tried to wind the window down but this was in my old mini and the handle kept falling off, sure enough it was off this time too.

Not thinking straight, i..e open the door or perhaps…stop… I leant over to the passenger door, wound down the window on that and then squirted as hard as I could. Needless to say at least half the sour milk spread across the passenger seat and floor of my car.

It always smelt terrible after that.

Cougar

Now look what you’ve Started.

Etc.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I don’t understand how this situation arose. Did she get in the car with the bowl of cereal to start with and managed to negotiate all the roundabouts and so on to get onto the motorway, or has she got a small fridge and various utensils in there ready in case any snacking opportunities arise on the course of her journey??

IvanDobski
    Free Member

In the last month I’ve seen a man eating a yoghurt, another completing paperwork and a woman with a full size Labrador on her lap all whilst driving at 70ish. (m6 near Cheshire)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Maybe she just wants to do some Porridge?

ell_tell
    Free Member

She should thank her Lucky Charms she hasn’t had an accident yet.

wwaswas

Good job she didn’t get a budgie caught in her radiator grill or she’d have been having shredded tweet.

mogrim

Car brakes hard in front of her and it’d cheerio to the both of them.

spchantler
    Free Member

that woman is my girlfriend, you may or may not be suprised to find out what she normally does to me while i’m driving. i think she uses the serial to get rid of the taste….

coffeeking
    Free Member

Wasn’t there a statistic published recently that at any one time, at least 85% of lorry drivers on the road are probably having a Joderall

Took me a good minute. I think you mean a Jodrell?

that woman is my girlfriend, you may or may not be suprised to find out what she normally does to me while i’m driving. i think she uses the serial to get rid of the taste….

DB9 anyone?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘WTF ?? Women eats bowel of cereal whilst driving on the M62’ is closed to new replies.