Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTF? Where did the BBC put the MotoGP?
  • Lazgoat
    Free Member

As above really. I was watching it, 11 laps to go, pop out for a cup of tea… and MOTD is on!? Its a live race for gods sake!

</rant>

Scottlacey
    Free Member

BBC2

Swapped channels due to the late start

iDave
    Free Member

red button

Lazgoat
    Free Member

gotcha!

munkster
    Free Member

With a view to watching the MotoGP can you get the red button on a freeview PC TV tuner? Typing in "301" or "302" (like it is on my Humax freeview box) doesn't seem to work…

salad_dodger

….and then the BBC end coverage before Rossi gets back in! They really are a bunch of cockweasels. Am I right in thinking that Eurosport have got coverage rights for next season? Bloody hope so.

Muke
    Free Member

Maybe now Rossi can be BBC overseas sports personality of the year. Oh on second thoughts maybe not, after all he actually does have a personality unlike the normal sporting dullards the BBC like to promote.

As it says on his T shirt… An old chicken makes good soup.

Forza Vale

wheelz
    Free Member

The race was delayed due to the onset of really heavy rain just as pit lane opened. It eventually got underway at 15.35 local time, which is why the BBC had to switch channels with 30 minutes to go.

I was stood next to Matt Roberts when he interviewed Valentino Rossi in Parc Ferme after the race, so I'm sure the BBC will show it sometime – maybe before the Valencia race in two weeks time.

Was a bit of a masterclass by Casey Stoner today, though!

donkeysrock
    Free Member

eurosport got the rights back to show it this year was going to watch on internet if the BBC were the only one's showing it there coverage of minor sports e.g not fuctball is gash even when were beating the world at somthing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTF? Where did the BBC put the MotoGP?’ is closed to new replies.