Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTF, what really?
  • alexathome
    Free Member

Bit, pissed, watching tv, bear grills show – man v’s wild please be aware that I don’t watch much British tv anymore, so am out of the loop?!?

A ‘family’ survived for an unknown amount of time on a raft in the pacific? surviving on nothing but turtle juice
    enimas and favourable winds? I’ve seen this show a couple of times and am beginning to think that some of these scenarios are little far fetched?

allthepies
    Free Member

P*ssed at 09:43 ? 😯

How enigmatic was the turtle juice ?

alexathome
    Free Member

I live in NZ, sorry about the spelling!

donsimon
    Free Member

P*ssed at 09:43 ?

*Doffs cap*

GrahamS

WTF is a “turtle juice enema” ???? 😯

grum
    Free Member

Dunno about that story but most of the show is utter bullshit. They got found out about having completely faked most of the ‘extreme’ survival scenarios.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Whatever it is, I’m going to ringfence one! 😉

kaysee

Dunno if it’s the Robertsons you’re talking about in the original story, if it is I’ve had dinner with them – the story is true. The dinghy they were adrift in is on display at the Maritime Museum in Falmouth, where my wife works as a curator. Six people adrift in the pacific for over 100 days in a tiny little boat, catching and eating turtles. The enema tube is on display as well, if that’s your sort of thing…

alexathome
    Free Member

It was a ‘best of’ episode, so really confusing in 10 second bursts between tipples. Very strange scenario’s popping up every minute, like a Alton towers rapid ride filled full of bull shine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTF, what really?’ is closed to new replies.