Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ridiculously expensive bikes
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

Was at the local retail park today to pick up some bits for our new pup when I saw one of these’spensive things

At first I looked and thought WTF is that with mag wheels?, then saw it was a Haibike and thought had someone tried to turn it into a BSO 😆

The bloke was just casually locking it up outside the pound shop of all things 😆 😯 Fair play to him like, but there’s no way I’d lock that up outside any shop without an armed guard!! £15k?!?!?!

mattyfez

Not my cup of tea tbh.
    An on call chauffeur is probably cheaper if you have mobility issues lol!

ratherbeintobago

I saw an Intense Spider 29 tied up with a cable lock at Centre Parcs.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    matt_outandabout

You could buy two and a half NEW cars for that…

19ninety
    Free Member

And they still want £299 for a dropper post add-on 😯

scaredypants

It’s not even real biking – you’re only cheating yourself – maybe when I’m eighty – they don’t say “hello”, you know

monkeychild
    Free Member

It’s not even real biking – you’re only cheating yourself – maybe when I’m eighty – they don’t say “hello”, you know

So many cliche quotes, so little time 😆

tonyg2003

And I read right down to the very last line. 17.5kg. I mean what is the point. Get the 1/3 price 19kg (guessing here) since you have a chuffing great battery to power you! Btw love e-bikes to help people who otherwise can’t, get out on their bikes.

mattyfez

I know my old man has a German ebike thing, it probably weighs 30kg, great as long as you have a charged battery, then you’ll really struggle.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ridiculously expensive bikes’ is closed to new replies.