Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • WTD simple lingerie suggestions from the fairer sex
  • DrJ

Another +1 for Calvin Klein – always had good success with that, as it feels nice on (allegedly) as well as looking good.

iDave
    Free Member

finisterre do merino hipsters and camisole, that look delicious on the right torso – obviously all other limbs intact, none of that bad stuff etc

at risk of banning….

DrJ

iDave – anything looks good on the right torso (even the stupid OnePiece things I mentioned recently) but nice underwear makes the real people in our lives look better 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

you mentioned one piece torsos? pray tell…..

hughjengin
    Free Member

Dont do it ! Give her the money to buy her own.

br
    Free Member

Wow b r , that’s about as far away from what Stem had in mind as you could get! I think he’s after everyday stuff not bedroom only stuff!

Ah – this is what the wife wears to work, her bedroom stuff is far better.

emsz
    Free Member

She’s either got a pretty impressive outie or that’s quite a lump of jewellery!

theotherjonv

Ah – this is what the wife wears to work, her bedroom stuff is far better

Haven’t clicked the link as it will be blocked at work anyway but imagines what Mrs B R wears to work. And then what she does for a living.

emma82
    Free Member

Wow b r , that’s about as far away from what Stem had in mind as you could get! I think he’s after everyday stuff not bedroom only stuff!

Emsz you mean you don’t wear crotchless panties and peephole bras to work…… 😉 bless, men are sooooo simples sometimes. Just been looking at next stuff and they do some quite nice sets which are quite sexy but fine for every day. 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Emma, I was so cold a week ago I got some thermals. The knickers come up to my ribcage and the vest goes over my bum. To be honest right now I’d fight any- one if they tried to take them off me LOL

emma82
    Free Member

hahahaha, I have to say, I’m with you on the thermals. 7 inches of snow here and it’s still going, blooming freezing.

I am actually off now to buy some silk pj’s from Lidls as a joke for my brother for Christmas – perhaps try Lidls OP? 😯

This thread is making me want to go buy underwear though – and thermals!!!

theotherjonv

so for balance: what kind of underwear do the men on here wear? And what kind of underwear do the ladies find acceptable for ‘normal’ men (ie: we don’t need pictures of models in pristine white Armani y-fronts any more than we need pics of unattainable women in 3 sq in of see through lace)

From my side – I usually wear plain black or white ‘cycling shorts’ – slightly longer in the leg than trunks but not proper just above the knee types*. I do not wear anything too loose as that’s uncomfortable, do not wear budgie smugglers (apart from after the op) and would never wear anything with a comedy cartoon character on.

*Both Next and M&S used to sell these, now can only get them from proper online purveyors.

psling
    Free Member

I notice that most of the replies from the women on here suggest they buy their own and a lot of the replies from the men suggest that their partners also buy their own. If I buy underwear for my lady she is with me and chooses; I offer my opinion but she chooses!

Now, the mistress. That’s a different matter… 😯

DrJ

so for balance: what kind of underwear do the men on here wear?

CK. Reasons as above 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

M & S if it is good enough for Fatcher then it is good enough for me

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Blimey, you lot are making me feel really proud of myself.
    Wifey gets undies from me every year (it’s become a tradition) and I’d say my success rate for her wearing them regularly is maybe 75% 😀

so for balance: what kind of underwear do the men on here wear

Loose boxers, can’t get on with anything close fitting round the top of the thigh.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

So what did you go for in the end? did she like them? Have you shown her this thread since 😉

stem
    Free Member

Sorry! Meant to reply sooner to say thanx!!

I got CK in the end and it was considered a very good choice 😀

I haven’t shown this forum. That way I get to claim full credit 😀 😀

matt_outandabout

I haven’t shown this forum.

No, keep this WELL away from her….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

M & S if it is good enough for Fatcher then it is good enough for me

+1

(Stands to attention)

emsz
    Free Member

Yay stem. I wouldn’t show her this thread either. Take all the credit!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Result CK the choice of classy outdoorsy ladies 😉

andrewh
    Free Member

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

So what did you go for in the end? did she like them? Have you shown her this thread since

Balcony style bra in ivory satin finish with dark lace across the top of the cups and matching knicks. They passed the test of having been worn at the first opportunity and again since so I’ll chalk that one up as another success.
    Tried to find pics on the M&S website but they’re not there so maybe just a seasonal line?

I’ve mentioned this thread in conversation but she has no desire to read all through it.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘WTD simple lingerie suggestions from the fairer sex’ is closed to new replies.