Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTB Asym i35 650b Rims
  • tootallpaul

Anyone seen anywhere with the new WTB Asym i35 650b Rims in stock?

Cy is building chubby Solaris wheels with them, so I assume they are available somewhere…

tootallpaul

Anyone?

roverpig

Not much help, but I couldn’t find any either I’m afraid, so have just ordered the wheels from Cotic. Not the cheapest option, but it takes all the guesswork out. I know they’ll work in my Mk1 Solaris as that’s what they used for all the testing.

Good luck with yout search though 🙂

tootallpaul

I’m running a set of scrapers on my Solaris- this was for a second b+ pair with a sp dynamo hub.

Where are the Asyms?

chakaping
    Free Member

Hotlines import WTB if you were wanting to chase it up.

I’d be vaguely interested but not in a position to purchase yet so I’ll leave it to you.

😉

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Been looking for these too (as well as other options).

I already have a donor set of hubs from a ProII/Arch EX 9er wheelset I have and I’ve been quoted £340 for a service and rebuild using Velocity Dually 650B rims.

I’ve been in touch with Hotlines and promptly received the following:

“We’re expecting the i29 and i35 rims to arrive with us at the end of November and be with dealers at the start of December. UK RRP will be £59.99”

So, I’ll be waiting for these to be available before commencing my Solaris B+ wheel build. They should also reduce the price drastically too by £30-£40 quid per wheel.

nemesis
    Free Member

Decent pricing. It’ll be interesting to see what SSC get too and at what price.

tootallpaul

Yep, £59 sounds perfect.

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTB Asym i35 650b Rims’ is closed to new replies.