Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Would you let your other half read what you post on here?
  • twinw4ll
    Free Member

I would have no problem letting my wife see my posts on here.

binners

Mrs Binners used to post on here quite regularly. She doesn’t any more. Apparently, me being an idiot in real life is quite enough 🙂

bearnecessities

Drac

Why wouldn’t I?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yes, it’s the internet anyone can read it. Unless people filter and supervise their partners use of the internet.

aracer
    Free Member

Depends which account 😈

sandwicheater

No problems. In fact, she went through my posts recently to see if I’ve ever written LOL as I was adamant I’d never used the term. I failed 😳

Cougar

Depends which account

Thanks for the tip-off.

twistedangel
    Free Member

On a bike forum ! Yeah deffo….erm redtube is a whole other matter tho 🙄

wallop

What would you post on redtube?

nbt

Mrs NBT has her own account and has bookmarked my forum profile so she can keep tabs 😉

onehundredthidiot

Public forum. So, contrary to how a lot of people act, you could find yourself answering to someone for something you’ve written. Be it other half for something said in jest or someone else for inappropriate comments.

After a discussion at work for a post on social media, where I called my self an idiot I’m more aware of how easily you might get into hot water. (it was more the context, and professionalism)

I know the person at work saw no irony in my email address which starts with my username.

Junkyard
    Free Member

She knows here place and she would not dare leave the kitchen*

* test to see if she does.

slackalice
    Free Member

Yes of course and she does from time to time. It was my wonderful Mrs Slack who suggested I ask on here about our neighbours barking dog the other evening and strongly advised me that she reads it before I hit the post button!

DezB
    Free Member

I think my lady would quite like what I’ve posted in the Online Dating thread 😉

thomthumb
    Free Member

yeah she’d be enthralled with my thoughts on non standard chainring sizes for cross bikes.

samuri
    Free Member

Yep. My wife knows I use STW as an opinion barometer as well as it being a useful source of knowledge for a great many things. She’s looked at the forum a couple of times but got bored really quickly.

RustySpanner

No problem.

She takes great delight in pointing out what a huge bellend I am on here.
    🙂

She’s also taken to apologising in advance when we meet any STW’ers in real life.

stox
    Free Member

My wife got sick if me laughing at the threads and posts on here when we met that she decided to read them herself … She’s kind of obsessed now with the chat forum.
    She doesn’t venture to the bike side as ‘she doesn’t understand any of it’ but she loves the randomness and the knowledge / bull#*t of the chat forum 🙂

johndoh
    Free Member

My wife sometimes asks me to pose questions on here when we need to find something boring and mundane out.

And it always comes up trumps. Thank you Collective World of STW.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Would you let your other half read what you post on here?’ is closed to new replies.