Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Would society be a better place if it reflected the general mindset of STW?
  • igm

I mean, a little odd obviously, and possibly a little middle class biased, but overall and in a general sort of way, better.

Discuss.

Oxboy
    Free Member

😆

BadlyWiredDog

Edric64
    Free Member

Full of wet middle class liberals?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Are you on crack?

donsimon
    Free Member

I concur.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Full of right wing ranters?

marsdenman
    Free Member

Blinkered. Selfish. Moronic.

Also known as a reflection of the general mindset of the real world 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

But we would have the opinion of a medical professional, which I believe is all that really matters.

shaley
    Free Member

Society would be better if everyone rode bikes…

user-removed
    Free Member

AAAAAA hahahahaha-ha-ha…hmfff…. chuckle.

No.

There are a very few voices of reason on STW but

no.

ton

full of soft lefty shytes………… 😆

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It’d be like how the world would have been if the allies hadnt won world war two.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Fortunately, there is a far greater depth of thinking and experience to be found in Greater Society than you will find on here…

I find some on here to be frighteningly narrow minded, to be perfectly honest. Thankfully, most folk I encounter have the ability to think just a little beyond a tiny sphere of experience. Some folk on here just think they’re clever and worldly-wise. Truth is many of them are actually quite ignorant of Life Beyond the Bubble.

Middle England would self-destruct if it were left to it’s own devices and kept completely separate from the rest of Civilisation.

igm

Must remember not to start threads after drinking.

That’ll be a no then? Apart from possibly Elfin.

Time to change subject. Sky are doing well in the Vuelta at the moment, aren’t they.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Like, guys, erm, how about we all imbibe a little herbal tea, reminisce on great days at one with the trail and lust after bike jewellry in a non consumerist fashion, yeah?

user-removed
    Free Member

kimbers

it would be like gotham city, with no batman

igm

Actually, given that you (myself included I suppose) are STW, there seems to be a lot of self-loathing out there.

yossarian
    Free Member

It would be tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime

andrewh
    Free Member

I think it would be more fun.
    H&S rules would be a little more relaxed for a start…

Junkyard
    Free Member

Parliament would be more lively and the country slightly more shambolic.

samuri
    Free Member

I think we should do it.

stevious

A lot of people would spend their time commenting on the state of others lawns and valve/logo alignment.

Lots of people would spend too much money on bikes.

Everyone would cycle everywhere at 5mph slower than the speed they claim to cycle.

RealMan
    Free Member

What tyres…

tazzymtb

no it would be bleak and terrifying place where to look at boobies would get you shot at dawn or even worse sent to the ministry for re-education staffed by Victorian sensibilities mod and his humourless cohorts. 😀

user-removed
    Free Member

Just to counteract the end-of-the-world pic…. This place has done my mindset some good over the years; the best manifestations of these positive outcomes are that I no longer break the speed limit in a 30 zone, understand why roadies cycle two abreast and now own a Charge Spoon – the comfiest saddle in the world. I’d never have heard of it had I not visited these hallowed portals. My backside thanks you.

I’ve learned to question a few long-held beliefs, for better or for worse. I still don’t clean my bike properly but understand why some do (easier maintenance for those who can be arsed).

Sadly, the, “General mindset of STW (forum)” is far too abstract a concept to apply a general, political set of principals to, and for that reason….

no.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Would society be a better place if it reflected the general mindset of STW?’ is closed to new replies.