Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Would It be ok to take my 3 year old around the skills area at llandegla
  • ollie
    Free Member

On his balance bike or would It be frowned upon? He’s pretty confident and there’s only so many time I can take him round the reservoir.

alfabus
    Free Member

wouldn’t have thought there would be a problem, as long as you’re not causing a hazard or getting in the way of others.

Go there at a quiet time, and you’ll be reet.

Dave

wors

I’ve taken my lad on the pump tracks at Lee quarry no problem, go for it.

xiphon
    Free Member

The tracks should be enjoyable for all – including your son – but be sensible about when you go with him (mostly for his safety).

ollie
    Free Member

Excellent, A late afternoon trip on Thurs It Is then. I don’t know who’ll be more excited me or him.

binners

Get the little blighter started young. My two (4 & 7) had a right old laugh at Lee Quarry. The problem is reigning in the fearless (bordering on suicidal) gung-ho attitude of young binner number 1. She’s mental! 😯

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

As xiphon says the tracks are for all.

Anyhows, from what I’ve seen with the skills of some of the kids on the jumps at Llandegla, in a couple of years the grown ups will be getting in his way.

ollie
    Free Member

The problem is reigning in the fearless (bordering on suicidal) gung-ho attitude

This Is the most worrying part, He’s a bit mental. He had an over the bars moment In the local park and It didn’t faze him one bit, even with a six inch twig rammed up his nose from the face/ground interface.

xiphon
    Free Member

even with a six inch twig rammed up his nose from the face/ground interface.

Whitney has proven than putting things up your nose can be fatal…

ollie
    Free Member

Whitney has proven than putting things up your nose can be fatal…

I shouldn’t laugh but did. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Would It be ok to take my 3 year old around the skills area at llandegla’ is closed to new replies.