Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Wot twin screen DVD player for't car?
  • geoffj

To keep the little darlings quiet on a 10 hour drive down to south Wales.
    Please.

ace_sparky
    Free Member

I'm looking for something of the same for a trip up to Skye, Argos have some quite good ones, not a bad price either, no idea about the quality though!

rusky
    Free Member

Borrowed an old one one from the guy next door for a long weekend. the only downside was when it was powered by the lighter socket in the car.

Strap the kids in, set the dvd going, get in the car, start engine & the power to the DVD player was cut meaning I had to get out of the car, into the back & start the DVD again.

Get one that goes loud as some motorway surfaces are noisey & the road noise drowns out the DVD.

At least with Argos you can return it after 14 days, I know that SOGA can be used for stubborn retailers but it's aggro if they won't refund when Argos will.

lister

We got ours from halfords, cost £100. Dead good but too quiet at motorway speeds for some discs, going to play with my battery powered speakers in the headphone sockets to see if I can up the volume abit.

Really civilised though, made our last trip from Pembs to Northumberland bearable, I enjoyed being in the back of the van with the kids watching the Incredibles while mrs lister drove through the midlands 🙂

geoffj

Cheers folks, got some bush ones from Argos for a ton in the end. They got reasonable reviews, but it's a minefield out there!

rusky
    Free Member

So what's your view on the Bush setup?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wot twin screen DVD player for't car?’ is closed to new replies.