Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Worse than best man
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

catflees

When did you last spend any time with this chap? i was feeling sorry for him until you listed the bawbag moments

DaRC_L

Even my youngest, who has had some spectacular bawbag moments due to being very young and cursed with a loud voice, hasn’t achieved those lows.

You’re an MTB’er (assuming that’s why you’re on this forum) there must be an essential race / ride / bivvy adventure that sadly coincides with both the stag do and the wedding….

portlyone

Does he look like Paul Rudd?

enfht
    Free Member

Sounds like a right funny guy, go for it

Cougar

there must be an essential race etc

Why make excuses? There’s only one language that people like this understand, and that’s a punch in the cock being told straight, “no.”

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

e mail him a link to this thread. Job done.

maccruiskeen

Stand out bawbag moments off the top of my head:

phoning my sister at work a few days after her friend died, prentending to be the dead girl calling from beyond the grave. He was 25 at the time.

On meeting a mates down syndrome brother, telling him he’s got ‘the face’ so he’s double unlucky as some don’t have ‘the face’ and kept going on about ‘the face’ untill he was told to leave or be thumped.

General bragging about his wealth (which is mostly BS) I think ocean finance lent him some dosh which he blew on a BMW and he feels inclined to tell people how much better it is than thier cars.

Asking someone if thier Sri Lankan wife is just an imported slave (she’s a GP)

You’ve pretty much written your Best Man’s speech right there,

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Ha ha thanks guys, well I phoned him up and declined (again). I suggested he thought about why people are declining his offer. He went silent and I thought in a life changing moment i had made him see why he’s not so liked, then he said ‘because people want to sabotage my wedding as it will be better than theres’.

TJ, I went to school with him, so I’ve known him a long time. I’ve not met up with him for over a year, I only really started talking to him again after the insults to my sister as I feel sorry for him.

molgrips
    Free Member

He went silent and I thought in a life changing moment i had made him see why he’s not so liked, then he said ‘because people want to sabotage my wedding as it will be better than theres’

Proper lol! Ace! 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

So not only is he a tactless uncaring ****, he’s also paranoid.
    Still at least the catering will be cheap. I assume you can cater for a phonebox?

Duggan

No, wait, tell him you’re your sister, otherwise he’ll ask your brother, which is you again

😀

DaRC_L

Hmmm 😈 it’s time to accept his offer and then to write a best man’s speech that entirely sabotages his wedding. It’s a sort of reversed inverted psychology for him…

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Ha ha,

Why do you suggest he rent one? Surprised no-one has suggested it yet (perhaps they have and I missed it?)

http://www.bestmanhire.com/ 😆

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Why do you suggest he rent one? Surprised no-one has suggested it yet (perhaps they have and I missed it?)

He looks up to the job 😆

marsdenman
    Free Member

He went silent and I thought in a life changing moment i had made him see why he’s not so liked, then he said ‘because people want to sabotage my wedding as it will be better than theres’

Proper lol! Ace!

Hate to say it but +1 – really, I can understand he might be feeling a touch pressured, hence the statement but, having seemingly alienated his entire back catalogue of mates, you’d have thought he might see the light…
    As I said above – gotta guess there’ll belittle in the way of positive responses to their wedding invitations = he’s not yet aware he’s spent a lifetime sabotaging his own wedding….

GaryLake
    Free Member

phoning my sister at work a few days after her friend died, prentending to be the dead girl calling from beyond the grave. He was 25 at the time.

On meeting a mates down syndrome brother, telling him he’s got ‘the face’ so he’s double unlucky as some don’t have ‘the face’ and kept going on about ‘the face’ untill he was told to leave or be thumped.

General bragging about his wealth (which is mostly BS) I think ocean finance lent him some dosh which he blew on a BMW and he feels inclined to tell people how much better it is than thier cars.

You’ve pretty much written your Best Man’s speech right there,

Good job I read the whole thread, I ‘ll just post +1

Also RE the brothers thing. Me and my brother did the best man duties at each others weddings, it was great!

jon1973
    Free Member

He sounds a complete arse.

Agreed. I mean, a BMW?

ononeorange

Hmmmm…..wife thjinks he’s “awesome”, a BMW, no mates. It really is him, isn’t it?

Does he live in Cornwall?

Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Worse than best man’ is closed to new replies.