Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • World champs on tv
  • klunky
    Free Member

Does anyone know if a sky channel is playing the world champs?
    I know it’s on redbull tv but I’m not in the uk and the app is being funny on my phone as a result.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Red Bull TV works fine the world over unless you have no wifi. You can probably watch in the browser too.

scruff
    Free Member

Are the worlds on Red Bull though? Thought the UCI were sorting the feed rather than Red Bull.

andytherocketeer

World’s Highlights has been on proper telly channel before.
    I think they managed to show the trimmed runs of the 2 stripey jersey winners and one other. And maybe a few crashes.

I thought UCI did the feed before, but redbull showed it last time?

Tom-B
    Free Member
    whatnobeer
    Free Member

? Thought the UCI were sorting the feed rather than Red Bull.

Oh please no. The coverage this season has been really good, the last round was exceptional. The UCI should just let RedBull get on with it.

andytherocketeer

So long as they have that long, fast cable cam again on the jumpy fast section.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Read the link it is red bull

scruff
    Free Member

Hmm, maybe then UCI are sorting the feed but Redbull are showing it.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/11373689/

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Yup, Redbull.tv has it. Beers cooling in the fridge already in anticipation.

http://www.redbull.com/en/bike/stories/1331676286724/uci-world-champs-downhill-track-preview-with-claudio-caluori

Claudio’s talky cam living up to its high expectations as usual. I had the pleasure of meeting him in Meribel a couple of weeks ago. Sweet guy!

scruff
    Free Member

pause Claudios run at 2:30 – 2:31, see if you recognize any ‘faces’ 😛

Lifer
    Free Member

I’ve got Redbull.tv app on LG Smart TV but it only seems to have their ‘series’ on there, can’t see anyway to get live stuff. Is it a different app or am I being thick?

thebunk

Same here Lifer, the LG app is rubbish – Redbull Phone/tablet app and a Chromecast works well.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘World champs on tv’ is closed to new replies.