Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • World 20 20 final. Who's gonna be watching?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

My friend Stella and I shall certainly be watching us put another one over the ozzy's! However they're one up from last night after kastidis wupped mitchels ass!

SST
    Free Member

We'll be watching in South Africa.

🙂

CaptJon
    Free Member

When and where is it being shown?

higgo
    Free Member

I will be next door (in the pub) watching it with Stella's distant relative, Robinson.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Sky sports 1 this afternoon.

CaptJon
    Free Member

That's a no then.

mboy
    Free Member

Will be playing cricket rather than watching it myself… Hoping to catch a re-run later this evening though!

Houns

Yep me and Mr Peroni are watching it after the F1, think we'll also watch the Womens final too

grumm
    Free Member

That's a no then.

http://www.myp2p.eu/

Pigface
    Free Member

Going well. . . . . . . . . . . .

grumm
    Free Member

Still looking good…

grumm
    Free Member

Well done England!

naokfreek
    Free Member

Nice one!!

kennyp
    Free Member

20:20 isn't cricket. It's a dumbed down version of baseball for the satellite TV generation with the attention span of a gnat.

psychle
    Free Member

20:20 isn't cricket. It's a dumbed down version of baseball for the satellite TV generation with the attention span of a gnat.

Hear hear! Wait for the proper World Cup next year chaps… then we shall see what's what, what! 8)

EDIT: still pissed off that we lost to Engerland/South Africa, again! 😡

higgo
    Free Member

It is cricket.
    And we played superbly throughout.
    And we beat the Aussies.

It's not the only form of cricket and, in fact, it's not my preferred cricket but see points 2 and (particularly) 3.

Let's at least try to be cheerful about winning something.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Well done, bubbly all round!

cheers_drive

This was on the BBC live text commentary:

Jonathan Agnew on TMS: "Gemma Broad I can see there, very obviously, very tall, very blonde. She's down there with men all around her." [Stuart's sister has an official role with the England backroom staff]

So what is Gemma Broad's – the tall blonde – back room role? 😛

theotherjonv

she's an analyst I think. Assesses where bowlers have been pitching the ball so the coaches can devise the right sort of shots to be playing against them, etc.

cheers_drive

she's an analyst I think. Assesses where bowlers have been pitching the ball so the coaches can devise the right sort of shots to be playing against them, etc.

Not the serious answer I was looking for 🙄

psychle
    Free Member

Not the serious answer I was looking for

She looks at bowlers balls? 😉

Is that better? 😆

white101

Well I was gonna watch the V+ recording when I got home from Dalbeattie today, however Virgin cut my service on Friday midnight the Barstewards. I told them to stop subscription on the 17th when the footie and cricket had ended!!!! The sods even billed me for next month, cos you pay in adavnce and then get a credit. Can't wait to ring them in the morning!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Still reveling in putting one over the ozzy's! Made up a little bit for the disappointment of Mitchell last night.

zokes
    Free Member

Hear hear! Wait for the proper World Cup next year chaps… then we shall see what's what, what!

No, the proper cricket is what you lost at last summer, remember?

Lifer
    Free Member

Love the test matches but I think 20:20 has it's place in the sport.

The IPL is freaking awesome though.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘World 20 20 final. Who's gonna be watching?’ is closed to new replies.