Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Working the 4 core skills
  • Airbear
    Free Member

It's three weeks since I attended the women only MTB core skills course at Cyclewise Whinlatter and I'm amazed by how much of a difference it's made to my riding. I brake less, I fall off less (is there a connection?? :o) and I can get round tighter berms without losing speed and having to pedal out of every corner. It's made a massive difference to my energy levels because I'm not on and off the brakes/pedals the whole time. Highly recommended!

jedi

thats awesome to hear that you have had a positive reaction to coaching 🙂

deserter
    Free Member

I think a lot of us get hung up on not being fit enough and ignore the fact we may not have enough skills,I am one of these

jedi

that is true in my experience.

s8tannorm
    Free Member

"thats awesome to hear that you have had a positive reaction to coaching"

So true Jedi, it's always great when you get the thank you email from people telling you just how much their riding has altered (for the better) after coaching.

I think for most people tuition is all about gaing confidence, at the end of the day it's your head that stops you riding something. Once you're shown how to overcome that aspect, then pretty much anything is possible. A good mental approach combined with the correct skills knowledge is a pretty powerful combination 😀

Stuart

dickydutch

+1 for cyclelwise! Improved my riding no end. Highly recommended.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Working the 4 core skills’ is closed to new replies.