Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Wooohoooo Mmmbop (NBC)
  • bol

Well I fell off it a few times getting the hang of steering it through tight singletrack without hitting trees, but it felt pretty natural after about half an hour. Didn't feel at all beaten up after three hours riding, which was a pleasant surprise. The most smiles I've had on my local loop for a long while.

epicsteve
    Free Member

That is one ugly bicycle.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Aye get the trannies on it. Looks like a £80 special.

bol

Yes, it er hasn't received universal praise for it's looks. The stickers might cheer it up a bit. Hoot to ride though.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

The large headtube makes it look a little odd, but otherwise it looks like a bike! Glad you like it.

rs
    Free Member

They should make all big bikes 29'ers, that looks like the wheels are too small.

Northwind

Looks fine to me. Wrong colour obviously 😉

BB

I don't think mine looks too bad (First time posted. Bear with me if it goes wrong).

For a start, how do I make it biggerer

ton

looks fine mate that.
    they do ride nice, shame they do not make a 29r.

BB

Ton. From a man who's had as many bikes as you that's high praise indeed! 😀

brant
    Free Member

shame they do not make a 29r.

I'm still unhappy with the selection of tyres and "big" forks. I mean, Rock Shox didn't increase their range this year so it's still "just" a Reba 120… Tapered, natch, but it's not a Rev or even a Sektor.

bol

Ton. From a man who's had as many bikes as you that's high praise indeed!

Infact Ton speaks from experience of this very frame 😀

I've got used to riding bikes that look like gates. I'd be up for a 29er looks-wise, but I like the pickup of the diddy little 26 inch wheels.

bobalong
    Free Member

Classic comment epicsteve!!

I like to call bol's new bike a Rugley!

balfa
    Free Member

I'd been tempted by an 20" mmmbop myself till I saw some built up. Definitely not a looker in 20" size. Needs a dropped toptube or similar to improve it.

bol

I don't think I've come across a single big 26er frame that I could really say I thought looked as nice as the smaller versions. Thankfully when I'm sitting on them I can't see them. More incentive to go and ride.

Some people only buy pretty bikes and then refer to them as "she" (you know who you are!). Frankly i'd rather have a bike that there was absolutely no risk of being sexually attracted to. 😯

Coyote
    Free Member

Frankly i'd rather have a bike that there was absolutely no risk of being sexually attracted to.

Mission accomplished.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Wooohoooo Mmmbop (NBC)’ is closed to new replies.