Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wooly Hat Shop
  • nosherduke996
    Free Member

Any body else had problems with w.h.shop.I ordered a set of stroker carbon pads over 3 weeks ago, still not arrived. When i phone they say that i have to give them 15 working days before i can get my money back in to my Pay Pal account.
    WHAT THERE PROBLEM its pretty obvious they are not going to come now even if the postie is walking all the way.
    If they do come Ha! Ha! they are getting told to stuff them up there christmas turky

mattythemod
    Free Member

i ordered some hayes pads form disco brakes and go them withing 72 hours , seem decent quality despite the mixed reviews on here !

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

used em through Fleabay a while back and all was good.

NO way it should take them 15 days…. Especially after a 3 week no show… They are probably waiting till they get money from the PO or courier before refunding you! That is not on and as your contract is with them they should refund immediately and then take up with the offending 3rd party.

RicB

They were great when I had a problem with an order. Get the impression it's a one-man show. I agree with above that you should get a refund faster though.

hugh_b
    Free Member

always been good for me, once an xtr inner cable didn't turn up and i was told they had to wait 15 days…this is the royal mail standard waiting time before it is deffinately "lost", they sent me another after this. Bit annoying but i waited as it wasn't urgent.

Hugh

Northwind

Always been fine for me too- they did send me an isis BB instead of square taper, then when I sent it back sent me another isis one, then couriered me the first isis one back the next day once. But they fixed it just fine.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Used them a couple of times, no worries.

coogan
    Free Member

I use the ebay shop of theirs a lot and they've always been great on delivery times.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wooly Hat Shop’ is closed to new replies.