Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Woohoo! Olympic ticket content (miserable people need not apply)
  • Rich_s

Tickets just arrived this morning! We were only able to get something a bit obscure, but not too fussed as I’m sure it’ll be a great occasion and the little guy will hopefully be blown away by visiting the olympic park.

Getting quite excited now!

djc1245
    Free Member

Got tickets for mens MTB, not arrived yet though. Quite excited

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

There’s going to be an Olympics.?

khani
    Free Member

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!…. 😥 😈 😐

mossimus
    Free Member

One lot of mine arrived this morning. Also included a travel card valid on sameday as tickets.

djc1245
    Free Member

I take it the travel card is only valid within London and to the venues….and back??

mossimus
    Free Member

Valid all London Zones but must produce Olympic ticket if asked.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

The Olympics meant little to me until I saw Will.I.Am moonwalking and slow-motion running with his torch on The Voice on TV this weekend, now I wish I was going 🙁

ski
    Free Member

Still waiting for our tickets to the athletics, tried a number of the cycling events but failed to get tickets.

Still cannot wait to see the Olympics with my little ones..

Boss has told me I cannot book the 8th Aug off to go, even though I have stuck within all the company policies regarding taking leave, he has a bit of a chip about the Olympics!

Looks like I will be looking for a new job on the 9th 😉

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Really getting into the swing now – we got our requested Men’s Hockey tickets for early rounds, actual tickets not landed yet but eager anticipation all round.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Hope you like mcdonalds for lunch. 🙂

dogbone

Mens gymnastics tickets arrived last week. Have booked a family room at the Premier Inn next to the London Eye for the night before. Then will will get the boat to the venue.

Can’t wait.

Also have tickets for the football in Cardiff (and will see Team GB if they don’t bugger up / come top of their section)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Woohoo! Olympic ticket content (miserable people need not apply)’ is closed to new replies.