Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Woohoo…… Bertha, my bathroom dwelling spider has returned from the dead
  • somafunk

Woohoo…..Bertha, my bathroom dwelling spider has returned from the dead, a few days prior i wandered through to the bathroom early one morning and felt something underfoot as i was about to put my full weight down but i just managed to stumble to the side and catch myself on the towel rail, i switched on the light and just caught sight of Bertha (she lives behind the toilet waste u-bend) dragging herself to the crack behind the toilet. Seems very silly to speak off but i was annoyed and upset with myself for squishing her as all this past year i’ve dropped swatted n’ stunned houseflies/bluebottles around her hidey hole and watched as she’s ran out to grab them before they stumble away – i consider her a pet of sorts – she’s not bothered by me handling her in the slightest as i’ve often had to move her back home by hand, she has a habit of wandering into the bath.

I’m gonna have to find her something really juicy to eat t’morn 😀

Then again…perhaps it could be an imposter taking advantage of my good nature but i don’t think so 😕

perchypanther
    Free Member

She’ll struggle to shave her legs with that.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

You keep a tattie peeler in the bog?

GrahamS

Oooh, an African Testicle Biter. You don’t see many of those in this country!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Woohoo…… Bertha, my bathroom dwelling spider has returned from the dead’ is closed to new replies.